Thread: DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN "KABOSH" WIIL BE RELEASED

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN "KABOSH" WIIL BE RELEASED

????????????????????????????????????????????

suposivly 2009 sometime....

The last I heard was supposedly Tech was being interviewed and he said he's looking for all the RIGHT people, including multiple bassists, guitarists, a whole gang, not just like a 4 or 5 peep group. I guess he wants it diverse? Don't quote me.

i hav no idea, u kno it'll be awhile tho since Sickology 101 is his next album.

Quote Originally Posted by tech29ne
    i hav no idea, u kno it'll be awhile tho since Sickology 101 is his next album.
    Do you think it is HIS next album? I kind of got the impression that they (MLK and Sickology) were collabo albums, not Tech albums, chya know what Im sain? Question to you or anyone else.

Man,you're diggin deep

November 7, 2008-19 March 2012
    Dubya11 said:

Well...its 2012 and it still hasn't been released...

Not even Tech knows

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya11

Well...its 2012 and it still hasn't been released...

i have the date Dec. 21 2012!

it will feature Krizz Kaliko,Kutt Calhoun,RIck Ross,Dirty Wormz,Korn,M.Shawdows of Avenged Sevenfold,Linkin Park,Busta Rhymes,Big Scoob,MayDay,Stevie Stone,Brotha Lynch,Ces Cru,Irv Da Phenom,ProzakJay-Z,Eminem<--yeah right,Bone thugs n harmony,Master P & the No Limit Soldiers,E-40,Britney Spears,Taylor Swift,The Deftones,among other guest appearances. Probably the Red Hot Chili Peppers and every other rapper rocker country singer you wanted tech to work with. its a 4 CD release and there will be 4 other albums of bonus material that will be available for download or for free when you buy it at 4 different music outlet stores....no one knows for sure but soon we all hope. just look at it like this you will have a signed copy of KABOSH before you have the new Dr. Dre cd!

HOMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Esko

it will feature Krizz Kaliko,Kutt Calhoun,RIck Ross,Dirty Wormz,Korn,M.Shawdows of Avenged Sevenfold,Linkin Park,Busta Rhymes,Big Scoob,MayDay,Stevie Stone,Brotha Lynch,Ces Cru,Irv Da Phenom,ProzakJay-Z,Eminem<--yeah right,Bone thugs n harmony,Master P & the No Limit Soldiers,E-40,Britney Spears,Taylor Swift,The Deftones,among other guest appearances. Probably the Red Hot Chili Peppers and every other rapper rocker country singer you wanted tech to work with. its a 4 CD release and there will be 4 other albums of bonus material that will be available for download or for free when you buy it at 4 different music outlet stores....no one knows for sure but soon we all hope. just look at it like this you will have a signed copy of KABOSH before you have the new Dr. Dre cd!