Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: eminem

eminem

What do you think of eminem??

Im personaly a huge eminem fan and always have been. He's the shit. He put out one bad album and now everyone hates on him. I dont care, hes still on of the best thats done it

Em is a god, when his new cd comes out every1 will bow down!

fuck em

em is god? hahah thats funny.. honestly answer me one ? if eminem were a black artist do you think anyone would respect his corny rhymes? would anyone even listen to half dat? i am mixed and hate bringin race into any conversation but thats the truth.. he gets publicity and credit because he is a white artist in what is predominatly a black art form... i give respect where respect is due..and eminem gets none from me

i am a big eminem fan. he is one of the greatest that ever lived. u have to admit to that. he has done some things that no one have done before.

yah.. i am goin to argue with that.. i am a music lover the guy who sits at best buy every tuesday to get the new releases. i have every eminem album.. i watched eminem before he was who he is now.. blaze battles everything (circa 97'98') yah he can battle he can free in another discussion i mentioned this.. but as far as his albums they all sound the same he hasnt matured or evolved as an artist. hasnt grown up. im not saying that eminem cant rap. but to mention him in the same categories as tech and 2pac..? give me a break. like you said em says that stuff bout himself. most white people that dont even listen to rap have a eminem album and will tell you he is the greatest rapper ever when they dont know shit bout hip hop...

Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    I'm guessing you probably don't listen to Em that much cause hes basically said everything in his music that you have said in your comment. Have you watched any of Em's mc battles? Dude murders people!! And the majority of people he battled happen to be black. I would say he deserves some respect. Tech N9ne even said himself that Em is one of the best. Now how you gonna argue with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by J Stout
    em is god? hahah thats funny.. honestly answer me one ? if eminem were a black artist do you think anyone would respect his corny rhymes? would anyone even listen to half dat? i am mixed and hate bringin race into any conversation but thats the truth.. he gets publicity and credit because he is a white artist in what is predominatly a black art form... i give respect where respect is due..and eminem gets none from me

EMINEM IS COLD, TECH N9NE IS FROZEN

yeah i think if eminem did some more serious shit he would be respected more cause he got crazy flow, but he inflicts himself by rappin about wierd ass shit that makes you laugh while listening. who can take a funny guy serious and respect him n shit?

exactly... im done posting here.. this site is bout tech.. well respected tech n9ne

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer
    yeah i think if eminem did some more serious shit he would be respected more cause he got crazy flow, but he inflicts himself by rappin about wierd ass shit that makes you laugh while listening. who can take a funny guy serious and respect him n shit?