Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: killer

killer

yo i think tech killed it on killer ive been listenin to him for about 3 or 4 years now thanx to my uncle anyway i think killer is the best tech n9ne i EVER heard i think a cd of the best of tech n9ne would sell more then killer and any other cd he ever made.

I love all of his albums! I don't think I could pick one favorite.
    But hell yeah Killer is the shits!

Ha, well me and my homie were actually talking about this today. He loved killer so much right, as where me, i mean i cant say anything from tech is bad cus you cant say any of his flows are bad. How there put together, the technical side of its amazing. But my first tech album was the worst 2k edition, second anghellic, hell i heard absolute power for the first time trippin the fuck out on some acid. But to be honest i thought of killer, like the beats and subject matter to be a little light for my tastes. And my friend is all about tech right he has the strange charm i got my hatchet whatever, maybe its cus i like the darker side of hip hop idk. But alot of killer to me was poppy, like club music, with a few exceptions, hope for a higher power is my favorite song off there, but to be honest i just cant jam out to it. It has to be my least favorite tech cd, no offense tech. It almost gets boring to me, I had the same problem with everready but thats because it was played to death around me. Still sick cus like i said, you cant say tech is bad. I just think he could of went in a different direction, but thats my opinion and thats prolly why im not making records lol. My fav tech cd's are the worst 2k edition, absolute power, vintage tech, and sickology 101 hands down, oh shit dont forget anghellic.

damn i think sickology was more club shit then killer i would sickology is by far techs worst album

Yea kinda, how could you even say its his worst album? That albums wicked, with tracks like sickology 101, dysfunctional, fly away, red nose. I think tech coulda released an ep with just those four songs and it would of been ic. But idk, like killer just has songs that get old real quick to me.

Quote Originally Posted by richard roy isaacson III
    damn i think sickology was more club shit then killer i would sickology is by far techs worst album

What about KOD?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo Joshwah
    Ha, well me and my homie were actually talking about this today. He loved killer so much right, as where me, i mean i cant say anything from tech is bad cus you cant say any of his flows are bad. How there put together, the technical side of its amazing. But my first tech album was the worst 2k edition, second anghellic, hell i heard absolute power for the first time trippin the fuck out on some acid. But to be honest i thought of killer, like the beats and subject matter to be a little light for my tastes. And my friend is all about tech right he has the strange charm i got my hatchet whatever, maybe its cus i like the darker side of hip hop idk. But alot of killer to me was poppy, like club music, with a few exceptions, hope for a higher power is my favorite song off there, but to be honest i just cant jam out to it. It has to be my least favorite tech cd, no offense tech. It almost gets boring to me, I had the same problem with everready but thats because it was played to death around me. Still sick cus like i said, you cant say tech is bad. I just think he could of went in a different direction, but thats my opinion and thats prolly why im not making records lol. My fav tech cd's are the worst 2k edition, absolute power, vintage tech, and sickology 101 hands down, oh shit dont forget anghellic.

KOD, well to be honest that album is still sinking in to me, so i cant make a decision. Good artists like tech, i have to seriously get into it and break it down all scientific. KOD is awesome, i love it so much i really do. It has controversy too, people are like why is he on there with people who are satanists (the song with prozak and king gordy)? So i laugh, but the last song i think that is, the one about crazy dudes who flip out and kill there ex's, that shits raw. I felt tech 100% on KOD and for anyone who says tech is going to mainstream, ill shove kod up theys assholes so it can play over and over, or shit just put em in the trunk and feed them my catalougue like adderall

Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    What about KOD?

Haha prozak and gordy are far from satanists. Those people are idiots. And i at least got proof for prozak. Just listen to his part on Why

KOD, well to be honest that album is still sinking in to me, so i cant make a decision. Good artists like tech, i have to seriously get into it and break it down all scientific. KOD is awesome, i love it so much i really do. It has controversy too, people are like why is he on there with people who are satanists (the song with prozak and king gordy)? So i laugh, but the last song i think that is, the one about crazy dudes who flip out and kill there ex's, that shits raw. I felt tech 100% on KOD and for anyone who says tech is going to mainstream, ill shove kod up theys assholes so it can play over and over, or shit just put em in the trunk and feed them my catalougue like adderall
    What about KOD?

Haha prozak and gordy are far from satanists. Those people are idiots. And i at least got proof for prozak. Just listen to his part on Why

What about KOD?

The album is great, KOD just blew it out of the water