Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you bought Killer??

Have you bought Killer??

If you have not bought Tech N9ne's new album Killer then you need to! The more we support Tech the more he can grow, and the more he can grow means more exposure. I truly believe that Tech is the most talented hip hop artist in the world right now, and what he stands for can only help mold more independent superstars all over the planet. So be a good fan do the right thing.. dont download it illegally. He puts his heart and soul in this lets show him some love back and lets help him break records!! He deserves it!!! : ) See him live look in his eyes.. you will know that he is on a mission.

of course i bought it! support your artists people! especially tech!

i bought it the 1st day it came out.

I was a pre-order. The fact is Killer is 1 of the BEST entertaining albums of 2008. Fact: Tech N9ne has superseded the labels, and the box that people tried to fit him in.

The only thing I wish would have been made more entertaining was "The Pschumentary" if another chapter is gonna be put together let's hope they cover more of the interaction of the fans, and friends.

Hellz Yeah, Got it on Pre-Order! Must-have CD!

got it the first day it came out,even though it's been some months,i'm still passing out promo for this cd.

hell yeah i cant get over the song the waitress awsome lyrics so many can relate

I bought it twice, Had it pre-ordered but didn't want to wait the extra day it took to send it So I also went and bought a copy the day it came out

Bought it day it came out, Let a friend borrow it, and it came back scratched to shit, So i bought another one. Alwayz supportin my fave artist.

I'd b playin dat shit at work, and all the waitresses would b eatin it up.. haha, It was fuckin awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyBodyKillas
    hell yeah i cant get over the song the waitress awsome lyrics so many can relate