Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tour dvd

Tour dvd

We really need a high quality dvd of tech performing live...im kinda tired of watchin youtube clips....this is the perfect time to film such a dvd with all the strange artists so tech fans can get a look at the amazing roster that strange has to offer. So if anyone can put a word in to travis or tech i really think this would be a hella good idea.

I have wanted this for a long time the little bit on the psychumentary was just a tease

I agree a tour dvd would be dope!!

A tour dvd would be great.

I went to a show in Chico a few week ago, and one of the Strange Music crew members was recording before and after the concert. I don't know for sure, but I heard that that and some of the other shit from this tour was going to be on a dvd that they're putting out soon.

ive seen them recording and several of the last tours but never really seen any of it

indeed,im all for a tour dvd

I might be involve in a future Tech N9ne DVD production, so I'd love to hear everyone's ideas.
    It's funny this post started... I was thinking how cool it would be to just have a super-high quality live DVD with HD cameras on cranes, but throw 1 crazy show with pyrotechnics and shit, and invite all the fans out for a big party. Thoughts?

Hell yeah, i would love to see a tour dvd, im always checkin out the youtube vids, i'd diffinitly pay for it, i also think Tech N9ne should write autobiography, maybe not yet, i know he raps a lot about his life, which is great, but i would also love to read a autobiography. If the DVD was in HD, that would be perfect!. Peace

I think he should film it in Denver being that he sells out every show over here. (4,000 people)