Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gettin the word out on TECH N9NE...spread the "ILLNESS"!!!

Gettin the word out on TECH N9NE...spread the "ILLNESS"!!!

I have listened to Tech for about 5 years now...and its pretty much ALL I listen to ...well if not him, its definitely Strange Music of some sort. I'm curious, everyone who reads this post, reply back with how you think the Strange Music Crew lines up within the crew and then decide who you think is the greatest rapper to LIVE.
    After that, think about how many people who hadn't heard TECH before, that you got them to notice the genius of this man and his music.
    Strange:
    1.Tech ( Ain't nobody fucking with the King)
    2.Krizz ( This guy can fuck'n do EVERYTHING with his voice...dude can sing/rap)
    3.Kutt/SS (Im sold on every one of these guys, they bring it to the FULLEST)
    4.Prozak ( Dont listen to too much of Prozak, but hes got talent...wouldn't be signed by Strange if not)
    5.Grave Plott ( Same as above)

ALL time:
    Tech ( Hands down!!! The message/delivery/rhyming/performance...hes got EVERYTHING...greatest rapper to touch a mic! Ive heard A LOT.

Influences:
    I've counted 9 people I can think of...hopefully the process continues...this guy DESERVES to be on TOP and KNOWN WORLDWIDE!

next thing you know you'll have your girlfriend tied up in the trunk drivin off a bridge bcuz tech wont answer your letters, STAN...

j/k yeah tech is amazing i get it, every1 here knows that, you dont have to remind us

Long Live TECH!

Nice reply.
    Mr. Slim Shady...
    don't stand up...b/c I can work with your name...
    if your gonna reply, actually reply for what I was asking...I don't want to hear your bullshit.

From one Technician to another...
    chill homie, ain' t try'n to start no beef...just convo. so sit back.

Quote Originally Posted by MurdaMichael
    next thing you know you'll have your girlfriend tied up in the trunk drivin off a bridge bcuz tech wont answer your letters, STAN...

j/k yeah tech is amazing i get it, every1 here knows that, you dont have to remind us

Long Live TECH!

Hey man, you should listen to more Prozak and Grave Plott!! They are bad as hell!

Yea I really like the track on Prozaks cd-Why...that shits hard as hell.
    Grave Plott- Die Again...shit goes off...yea I was looking for Prozaks cd at best buy the other day...dont sell it anymore, dont know if I want to order online from here...

hes the best rapper in the world from maintream rap to underground TECH N9NE!!

No doubt!

haha in tha trunk

Long Live TECH!

Please tell me that you don't think that was an "In The Trunk" reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Improfected
    haha in tha trunk

Long Live TECH!

no cause it was from 2008 lol i jut thought it was funny that he said that and its a tech track now but i did get that he was refrencing stan by eminem

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Please tell me that you don't think that was an "In The Trunk" reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Improfected
    haha in tha trunk

Long Live TECH!