Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne...

Tech N9ne...

I recently orderd my vip pass, and im sooo stoked! Who has had the vip pass from the last show or this tour and what was it like? I'd like to be prepared haha!

~techneezy beezy

had it in philly on the last tour.. it was nice.. i mean all the stuff that comes in the package i allready had (you might to) cds and posters. but when you meet him it makes it worth it. there was prolly like twenty five on the vip. so everyone went in and got they shit signed and moved to the next artist. he was with kmk's so alot of people wanted to see them to. but me personally aint a fan of kmk's so i got my introduction said wassup got my stuffed signed and kicked it with kutt kalhoun and kaliko til techs line deminished and then jus sat there for like half hour talkin askin shit.. he mad chill to down to earth. aint no shit go to his head. the 3 of them they good peoples.. you are goin to love it!

I would cry, and that aint a joke...

Tech n9ne is Saturday for Albuquerque!!! Who has the V.I.P.

It's fucking awesome.

hey so how was the vip since u went now? when i went it was crazy in bonner springs ks!

Man this sucks, I keep hearing all these shows Tech is doing...he hasn't been to Seattle for like 8 months, and I wanna see him again so bad. This is the longest I think I've ever gone without seeing him. I mean he must still be on the same tour, right? You think he'll take a break, or am I gonna get to see him again soon? WHERE ARE YOU TECH!?!

But what I really wanted to say was that it would be my dream to have a good half hour sit down with tech, let him listen to some of my music and tell me what he thinks. How much did everybody pay for their VIP tickets? Including hidden fees, tax, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by BMC
    Man this sucks, I keep hearing all these shows Tech is doing...he hasn't been to Seattle for like 8 months, and I wanna see him again so bad. This is the longest I think I've ever gone without seeing him. I mean he must still be on the same tour, right? You think he'll take a break, or am I gonna get to see him again soon? WHERE ARE YOU TECH!?!

But what I really wanted to say was that it would be my dream to have a good half hour sit down with tech, let him listen to some of my music and tell me what he thinks. How much did everybody pay for their VIP tickets? Including hidden fees, tax, everything.
    mines was $165 total $150 b4 tax and shippin. as far as him listenin to your songs on the spot i doubt that..ud probley be better off spitin a verse on the spot. which i didnt do cause i dont learn learn my songs b4 i make em. and i was nervous

It's bad ass havin a vip pass. I bought 3 to his strictly strange tour,(for me and my boys.... what a great friend I am right?) Anyway. We got there late cuz of construction... Even tho it said to be on time, they still let us in. The entire package alone is worth the money you pay, but when I walked in the door and Kaliko was standin' there like"what's up fellas? you're fuckin' late!" LOL. It was awesome. It was nice to be late tho, no lines to talk to anyone. Tech was on stage doin' lighting and when he heard 3 more people showed up, he came right down off stage to say what's up. I've never been so damn nervous in my life. I mean, just look at my pics, I was all like...UGHHHHHHHH.... THIS MAN IS MY FUCKIN' IDOL. I showed him my barcode tatt. "That's hardcore for real', Tech N9ne 4-ever", he said. Overall, it was probably the best time of my life, then I got to see the show... All the Strange music cats were cool as hell, down to take pics and sign anything you bring with you. So bring a camera, and anything you can carry that you want them to sign. Trust me, you wont be disappointed. VIP pass is the only way to go, that's what I'm doin' from now on. I don't care about the price.... priceless...

Aye BMC...Tech was in Seattle like 3 1/2 months ago, october 8th. And also 6 months ago, august 6th. You been missin out...