Thread: Tattoo Ideas

Tattoo Ideas

I would like some help on a tattoo idea. I want something on my right shoulder leading into my chest and back. Something inspired from strange music. I was thinking the seepage from Tech's album covers but I'm not sure how to do it or if that would look good. I already had the logo on my shoulder so it would surround that. Thanks for the help.

I'd advise getting a ton of ideas. Don't rush the tattoo. And once you find the design you want, wait a month or two and see if you still like it. I'll be honest, I considered getting a Tech N9ne related tattoo and I'm glad I didn't.

if you have an email addy i can send you a few ideas, ur just gonna have to give me about a week

[p] That's very true. It took me awhile to decide to get the Logo. But it also represented the friendship Myself and a friend have so I got it. I'm definitely willing to wait to make sure it was perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

I'd advise getting a ton of ideas. Don't rush the tattoo. And once you find the design you want, wait a month or two and see if you still like it. I'll be honest, I considered getting a Tech N9ne related tattoo and I'm glad I didn't.

i'd so don't get one but that's just me

100 think about it, but im down whit strange or Tech tattoos, i got Evil Brain Angel Heart on my right forarm and im so happy i got it, but its also who i am maybe that helps lol but just make sure its what you want. And when you get it post a pic so we Can see it

Just got my first Tattoo the other day. I want my next one to be All 6's on the front of one shoulder and All 7's on the other. But I think the seepage thing is cool, but I wouldnt advise getting Tech's face on it. Unless maybe just the eye. Another idea i thought would be cool is the Tree/Birds from the KOD cover. that would cover a pretty decent area. You could make the Tree kind of drip with "Seepage" but idk. I too was thinking of getting the snake and bat buy decided against it. I also like that Bar Code cross thing. Get something that speaks to you tho just like your first one. I designed my first tat and couldnt be happier with how it turned out, I made the dude draw it like 3 times before I ok'd it lol. I just want to get shit that represents me for who I am. So ppl know what im about with out me saying a word. Good luck though!

You could just get one that says, "I love Tech N9ne sooooo much."

I was highly considering the birds from K.O.D. But I'm also really looking for some visual Tech or Krizz make in a song that really speaks to me.

[p]I was highly considering the birds from K.O.D. But I'm also really looking for some visual Tech or Krizz make in a song that really speaks to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by IMO
    Just got my first Tattoo the other day. I want my next one to be All 6's on the front of one shoulder and All 7's on the other. But I think the seepage thing is cool, but I wouldnt advise getting Tech's face on it. Unless maybe just the eye. Another idea i thought would be cool is the Tree/Birds from the KOD cover. that would cover a pretty decent area. You could make the Tree kind of drip with "Seepage" but idk. I too was thinking of getting the snake and bat buy decided against it. I also like that Bar Code cross thing. Get something that speaks to you tho just like your first one. I designed my first tat and couldnt be happier with how it turned out, I made the dude draw it like 3 times before I ok'd it lol. I just want to get shit that represents me for who I am. So ppl know what im about with out me saying a word. Good luck though!