Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This new forum sucks

This new forum sucks

This new forum does fucking suck...
    Its not even that's its new that I don't like
    Its horrible to navigate, the forums are the best part of this site.
    The actual forum page is horrible and should have a recent forum posting in there
    The artist page per page on techs website? tech should have his own site for forums and strange music should have its own site for merch.
    I know it will never go back
    but I hope they find a nice hybrid of the 2.

I also liked that techs twitter was on the site so i didn't have to have a twitter to see important information (even if most of it was his clothes and facial hair)
    ADMINS LESS IS MORE!
    All these new buttons and navigating to navigating is not what forums of a hip hop community want. We want simple easy stuff
    instead of this artist and this artist. do just a roaster button, instead of all the videos all over the place do a wheel that cycles through videos we can click.
    there is so much stuff on my screen that don't need to be there its very unappealing from a customer stand point

That bar on the top with all the simple navigation is awsome, bring back the old site and keep that bar on the top. the best of both worlds
    PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ I'm not the only one with this opinion so help a brotha out

So the forums, aka best thing on this site is hidden at the bottom. The twitter stuff is gone. The easy to find new music videos and news is gone. Everything good is gone. The design looks semi cool, but so confusing.

Which person who deserves to lose their job thought this was a good idea? Worst navigation I've ever experienced, and did they take out the chat feature? Because that was fuckin' cool

It's good to see you back guys. I thought our days were over. I don't get why they can't link TRTN when you click on forum. Why is it that every site except the Strange store (the only money making one) is combined into this site. It's like they didn't care about fucking up every other site except that one. The only convenient thing about this new site is that bar at the top and all of the blog rolls for each artist at the bottom. The rest of the site is a mess to say the least. Strange won't address them problem. They know they screwed up. That forum was becoming an organized place with bitching at it's all time low. I can't edit any of my threads. There were some other great threads on there. This is fucking dumb. So many people would creep TRTN for the latest info. Now this garbage? And they took out the chat which is why a lot of the regulars kept coming back. Just fuckin' terrible.

Word. I'll still be around for info and whatnot, but def not as often with this crap they put forward for the site. The chat was the only reason I'd have a tab here open for when I'd be bored and chop it up with people, but it looks like that's not an option anymore

Yea this is complete and total garbage. This was hands down my most visited site. Not anymore. Why does Strange insist on pissing off its core fans sometimes

This REALLY suck!! It was waaaay better before!! DAMN