Thread: For those Who say juggalos can't rap

For those Who say juggalos can't rap

Feel free to hate ill just delete them comments anyway. But for those that like it, Please subscribe!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jjdNvfPOk

You can rap.... take off the silly face paint.... you will get 10x further

You can rap, but kinda agreed. You'll get further without the face paint. And also for the "feel free to hate i'll delete em anyways", sounds kinda insecure. Just take the hate and run with it, rather than delete it. If you're gonna post this, i'm sure you don't care about hate, so just accept some people will hate and move forward. But you can rap

you guys don't like something strange? I think he'll put on his red nose next when he puts on his facepaint he's who he wants to be annnd he's totally free. Don't tell him to take it off... Would you tell tech to take off his, he came up wearing his.

youre okay...

I don't really care if he wears it. Especially at shows, do something strange or weird. Some guys wear masks, some wear face paint. And if it's what he wants to do, that's cool. It just looks a little forced and like it's copying ICP a little. It's just a suggestion. Another suggestion, is find your own face paint that sets you apart from ICP. Do some new kind of face paint that makes you different. And Tech usually just wears his at shows, so no. I get that the ICP fan base follows them and wears the face paint. SOOOOOOOOOOOO,808 if you're reading this. Keep the face paint, cool with me, maybe just change it up a little bit, but you already got that goin a bit. Maybe just make it a bit more unique, or keep it. And Strangeleen, I never tried to force him or anything, again it was just a suggestion, or do whatever else I just said.

It's what I expected to hear. I hate being the one to say it but sense the others aren't. It's nothing special or original. Something anyone would've guessed just by looking at the face paint. And by that I mean that it's just so overplayed. I understand that musicians tend to go with some gimmick. Whether it's image or how they actually present there music. Eminem has Slim Shady, Tech N9ne has his dynamic fast flows, Kiss had the face paint among other stuff, there's the Twisted Sisters, Kris Kross, etc. You need to find your own way to be original or at least I think that would help increase popularity. Also and this should go without saying but you need to execute it well. Don't just be another clone. Now I can't say you have potential just by listening to this. But if you truly enjoy the art then I can say you have potential.

Copying is not cool, Be Original... Be you

Almost everybody who really has the passion has legit potential. But yeah, be original is what I was gettin' at. To be honest, I wouldn't actually listen to this music, but I mean, getting better is what it's about