Thread: Has anyone managed to contact strangemusic?

Has anyone managed to contact strangemusic?

I've actually been trying to contact Strange for over two months now, I've literally tried everything. Emails, contact forms, faxes, Twitter, Facebook, youtube, texts and phone messages.

And still, I haven't got anywhere. Has anyone else had this trouble? And what I do to get through to them?

It depends, what are you trying to contact them about if you don't mind me asking.

I want to get in touch for business purposes. I have a business proposition which I'd like to pitch to them, but first I need to catch their attention to get things started.

Once again the posts aren't showing up. I can see you replied but I can't see the post.

Now that I replied I can see your post. Did you try calling the office? I'm sure they get flooded with business proposals daily.

Well actually I've been trying to call Travis O'Guin's number once a day the past few days to see if I can catch him at the right time, but there's only so many messages you can leave them before determination can be annoying to the receiver.

I've also attempted to contact other staff to see if I can get to him through them, but I haven't got anywhere.

Perhaps I should contact the administrator on this forum and see if I can get anywhere with that.

Stay persistent. You have all the contacts you need.

"Stay persistent" - The very words I use myself. And thanks for your help Alex, really appreciate it.

I just wish it was much faster than this, I've never had so much difficulty in getting a response from a business, but as you said I'm sure they're flooded from messages from other people, it's a fight to get your voice heard.