Thread: Acie High from Aqualeo Solo Lp L.O.V.E (Living Off Vicious Evil)

Acie High from Aqualeo Solo Lp L.O.V.E (Living Off Vicious Evil)

It comes out valentines day

Cupid Ft. Z-Ro
    http://youtu.be/52eKNfVCu6k

Kanye Mad
    http://youtu.be/AERWFNuCnuU

I'm excited for this. Seeing how I believe Acie High is the better of the 2 can't wait to hear a Solo Lp from him. What do y'all think?

I feel the same man. I really like aqualeo but theres something about acie that i like more than priceless. I like his voice more and his lyrics usually.

You can download an album here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nsggpe2r3n96g0w/ATWPxo_DJD

It's official link from their facebook.

I think Acie High has so much potential, but... I don't like that album at all. Production is on really weak level. These autotunes and other vocal effects or whatever it is, I don't know. It's just really hard to listen to it. No replay value for me.

Don't get me wrong Priceless' lyrical content is on point, But idk what it is that turns me away from his verses at times. I agree with you Jason Acie's flow and lyrics are what makes me a fan of him and David their production is never that great, But It's never been their production that has made me a fan it's what they talk about. That's why I continue to say bring Aqualeo to Strange. Strange production plus Aqualeo's content would be amazing. IMO

I feel that few gems like What's really going on? or few tracks from SOTD and Black Magic were really well produced. I don't know why but I would still prefer to listen to Acie's Team Backpack Cypher with Irv all day over and over again rather than this new LP. Don't get me wrong either, I'm a big fan of Aqualeo.

So i listened to the album almost entirely i think i stopped with like 5 or 6 tracks left. I love Acie but this album is hard to fully enjoy its just not full sounding or strong. My fav songs are the ones that get you going like Don't judge me, glorious, texting and driving, etc. "Something On My Face" is my all-time favourite I would say. their features with tech were strong, we need to see more of that.

I love the lyrics and how they say things its just need to be more entertaining musically. Make it loud, make it bang, and make it catchy.