Thread: Blank Da Rapper - Nocturnal Rainbows (feat. Hospin)

Blank Da Rapper - Nocturnal Rainbows (feat. Hospin)

LMA(?) @ you sampling Hopsin's instrumental/chorus/intro followed by you listing it as featuring Hopsin.

I skimmed a bit of your video and aside from what I mentioned it just sounded to me like you ruined a phenomenal song. Come correct with originality instead of attempting to feed off another emcee's buzz. If you're going to remake/remix a song by another artist that's held in high regards, then at least bring some talent/skill to the table. I've somewhat stated that before and I still stand by it. Nothing you've done with this project impressed me in the least bit, I won't be checking out any of your future material.

vvvvvvvvvvvv Ya.... This.

Quote Originally Posted by BottledMindFrame

LMA(?) @ you sampling Hopsin's instrumental/chorus/intro followed by you listing it as featuring Hopsin.

I skimmed a bit of your video and aside from what I mentioned it just sounded to me like you ruined a phenomenal song. Come correct with originality instead of attempting to feed off another emcee's buzz. If you're going to remake/remix a song by another artist that's held in high regards, then at least bring some talent/skill to the table. I've somewhat stated that before and I still stand by it. Nothing you've done with this project impressed me in the least bit, I won't be checking out any of your future material.