Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Actually Listen

Actually Listen

I don't have thousands of dollars in recording equipment. and I do need to work on stayin on beat and perfecting the vocals n shit. but if you actually pay attention, you can't tell me I don't know how to rap or write for that matter. I would appreciate if some people on here could give constructive criticism so i can continue to improve my music, and master some more personal shit so it sounds right when i put it out. thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udRRcVGWkYU

no comments? dicks..

bet if I was dick riding or talking shit about someone you guys would all be in on it.

Yes, when people don't listen and talk about your music a good way of getting fans or people interested is to call them dicks and talk shit

Keep up the good work

And keep up your shitty music.

Good job

shut up troll. u didnt even listen to it. my previous comment proved that u amongst specific others (not all) and who i dont know names of because they arent important, just like to be apart of shit talking. u proved my theory. anyways, thanks for you wasteful comment. oh. and when u write or record something better, lemme know. id love to hear it

I listened. Your flow and delivery need work.

"when u write or record something better"

Just a hint, you sound like a defensive faggot when you resort to that.

The reason nobody is leaving any constructive criticism is because of your shitty fucking attitude. Saying shit like, "You can't tell me I can't rap", "when u write or record something better", and calling potential fans/supporters "dicks" is just bad business. But I listened.

Your flow and delivery definitely need work. You're not too bad at rhyming, but when you rap faster you have a monotonous tone and you aren't very clear. And the lack of clarity has nothing to do with lack of equipment, I just don't think you should flow like that. And I heard you rhyme single syllable words like "fo" and "mo" a couple of times...stay away from shit like that.

Dick.

I don't even feel the need to waste my breath critiquing this to be honest. It's horribly awful from your lyrics, rhyme pattern/cadence, productions, to everything else in between. I would at least try to shoot you some constructive criticism but you need to tremendously improve each of those aspects, which are all key factors of an artist, before I could begin to even attempt to call the trash you linked me to as music. I see absolutely no potential in this song (and I use that word very loosely) whatsoever.

¯\_(?)_/¯

Yes, i made a bad move. to prove a point, but regardless it was a bad move. aside from that, i couldnt care if anyone took a shot at my music, or called it shitty, or poked fun at the fact that i call it music. moving from that, i do appreciate the feedback that was given. ill take everything into consideration before finishing my next little project. uploading this song, i expected nothing but negative feedback. but with nobody on my end of things helping in any type of way, i have to learn every aspect. so i do appreciate the feedback that was given. at least your opinion was backed up so that i can see where i need work. i can see some negative areas, but not everything. so thanks.

people don't comment on shit that looks like it was from someone who just signed up on this site to promote their shit. you've been around for a bit, but at least change that fuckin blue head so people might actually go 'hey, it's that dude, let's check his shit out', instead of 'oh another fuckin' blue head'