Thread: When are you goin to stop?

When are you goin to stop?

I was listenin ta keep on keepn on n

yo name is not fuckn tech n9ne n ther for the question was not for u meaning u aint have no business replyn to my thread. if u dnt c the point or know wher its goin to.. dnt evn worr bout it aint got nun to do wit u

it was posed to say

i was listenin to keep on keepn on and you was like itll nevr b anothr tecca nina when i quit and i was wondern do you already know when you are going to quit or are you just going to stop when you feel like its time?

Exactly my thoughts 1) why would tech just answer a forum question and say 'yeah I'm retiring in a year'

2) he probably never comes in here because if threads like this

3) lern 2 spk n rite prper english cos this soo fckin annoyin to read!!

That is all

Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

Haha, I'm sorry i don't mean to troll but are you retarded? Its bad enough that you think your attractive, but you can't even type a legitimate sentence..Sorry about that. Now to answer your question No, he doesn't know when he is going to quit what do you think he wrote in his diary I'm going to quit rapping on 08/15/2015.??

Don't you think that it's kind of a stupid question... Do you think Tech is going to take time out of his day to answer such a stupid ass question especially when you can't even take the time to type actual words...this isn't a fucking text message.

No, my name is not Tech N9ne you got that right but you are posting on a internet forum your talking to everyone despite what you think sweetie.

Last and final note there is an actual THREAD already called "Post You Questions To Tech N9ne Here" it doesn't say "Make a Thread That Doesn't Make Any Sense"

Exactly my thoughts 1) why would tech just answer a forum question and say 'yeah I'm retiring in a year'

2) he probably never comes in here because if threads like this

3) lern 2 spk n rite prper english cos this soo fckin annoyin to read!!

That is all

Quote Originally Posted by Germ-X

Haha, I'm sorry i don't mean to troll but are you retarded? Its bad enough that you think your attractive, but you can't even type a legitimate sentence..Sorry about that. Now to answer your question No, he doesn't know when he is going to quit what do you think he wrote in his diary I'm going to quit rapping on 08/15/2015.??

Don't you think that it's kind of a stupid question... Do you think Tech is going to take time out of his day to answer such a stupid ass question especially when you can't even take the time to type actual words...this isn't a fucking text message.

No, my name is not Tech N9ne you got that right but you are posting on a internet forum your talking to everyone despite what you think sweetie.

Last and final note there is an actual THREAD already called "Post You Questions To Tech N9ne Here" it doesn't say "Make a Thread That Doesn't Make Any Sense"