Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickin and Screamin leaked... (Lord I hope there isn't already a thread already on this)

Kickin and Screamin leaked... (Lord I hope there isn't already a thread already on this)

So I happened across all of Kickin and Screamin on Rdio. Funny thing is that it shows the release date isn't till May 15 but the whole CD is there for our enjoyment. Someone fucked up big time here. I didn't see any threads talking about this so I figured I'd start one. Sorry if there is one out there.

there is.... should have looked at the VERY TOP OF THE FORUM...

lmfaoooo

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

there is.... should have looked at the VERY TOP OF THE FORUM...

Fuck I didn't see it here comes the shit tossing lol. I searched and didn't find a damn thing. I really didn't think to check discussion forum though. Oh well I guess someone beat me too it.

Since I've got some eyes here reading this... What happened to the collabo with Hopsin? I swore I saw somewhere Hop was supposed to be on Kickin and Screamin. Anyone got some info (Or point me in the direction of a thread that talks about it. I'm not searching again. Failure once is enough for me).

Kaliko reached out and it probably went down, but it was never clarified that Hopsin was to be on the album or not

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy

Since I've got some eyes here reading this... What happened to the collabo with Hopsin? I swore I saw somewhere Hop was supposed to be on Kickin and Screamin. Anyone got some info (Or point me in the direction of a thread that talks about it. I'm not searching again. Failure once is enough for me).

fuck the search bar

Fuck I didn't see it here comes the shit tossing lol. I searched and didn't find a damn thing. I really didn't think to check discussion forum though. Oh well I guess someone beat me too it.

i know stevie got hop for a track on rollin stone.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

Kaliko reached out and it probably went down, but it was never clarified that Hopsin was to be on the album or not

yeah i know stevie got with him on a track. i just remember reading an article on here about him and krizz doing one together. btw the leaks been patched up on rdio but the albums out there now. for those of you who heard it what did you think? im not really liking the whole thing. only like about half of the songs.

thepiratebay.net has it too kali went hard album is sic