Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what i just fouuuuund!!!

Look what i just fouuuuund!!!

I just came accross an early link to "WHO THE F#@K IS IRV DA PHENOM?" http://itunes.apple.com/album/who-th...ign-mpt=uo%3D1

This is the album of the year so far!

You must really love Irv

Dont get me wrong, irv's dope n i dig his music, but there is a difference between promoting and nut riding, u are doing the latter

how is he nut riding?? do you consider anyone who finds an early leak to an album or early snippets to an album a nut rider?? someone is gunna find Kicking and Screaming within the week, and im sure youll download it but you wont call them a nut rider because its a CD that you want... but since you dont really care for Irv as much you consider it nut riding...

fag

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Dont get me wrong, irv's dope n i dig his music, but there is a difference between promoting and nut riding, u are doing the latter

True.

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

how is he nut riding?? do you consider anyone who finds an early leak to an album or early snippets to an album a nut rider?? someone is gunna find Kicking and Screaming within the week, and im sure youll download it but you wont call them a nut rider because its a CD that you want... but since you dont really care for Irv as much you consider it nut riding...

fag

Quote Originally Posted by 816 BITCH!

True.

fag

Quote Originally Posted by weed_burglar

True.

fag

I think Ryan was calling 816 Bitch a nut rider because he/she(?) called it the album of the year so far, which it's definitely not imo, that'd make more sense to me. I like it a lot but I personally liked DBHH vol.1 more, dope album overall though. I'd also like to add that I don't think 816 Bitch is being a dick rider, but rather just has an opinion I personally disagree with that I consider a bit extreme.

Then what do you think is album of the year? dbhh had way too many features for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

I think Ryan was calling 816 Bitch a nut rider because he/she(?) called it the album of the year so far, which it's definitely not imo, that'd make more sense to me. I like it a lot but I personally liked DBHH vol.1 more, dope album overall though. I'd also like to add that I don't think 816 Bitch is being a dick rider, but rather just has an opinion I personally disagree with that I consider a bit extreme.

I'm not really sure, I haven't listened to enough albums to consider my opinion valid, but from what I've heard so far Take Me To Your Leader is my favorite album of 2012

Then what do you think is album of the year? dbhh had way too many features for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis