Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Space Ranger Track!! (TRTN Exclusive)

New Space Ranger Track!! (TRTN Exclusive)

As it has been a while since the Galaxy King has dropped a track and the fact that he loves all of you on TRTN, Space is giving you all an exclusive track off his upcoming album.

Spread this to your friends, your friends friends, their friends friends and most importantly, any girl you know as it is important that they hear this song so that they know what their duties as a female are.

Jazzman out.

EDIT: The track is now up, had to upload it to another server due to a slow computer. Availible to all, except Siikez, who needs to go sit in the naughty corner.

http://www.2shared.com/audio/Xm3W5Hp..._Dick__2_.html

Translation "My other troll account *space ranger* was banned so I can't post this crappy thread on his account. But since I wasted so much time of my pathetic life making a worthless microsoft sam track, I have no choice but to post it. I realize none of you will listen to it, but what can I do, this is all I have." - Jazzman aka Space Ranger.

You wasted so much of your pathetic life trying to be a troll buster, after all, you waste more of your life than anyone else argueing with people over the internet about shit which doesn't even matter, yep, you definetely have a pass on the whole "I have a life" thing and you definetely set a great example *sarcastic*. I may not exhibit the "acceptable" standards of behaviour other members expect on this forum, but hey fuck it, at least I keep it entertaining. In conclusion, get the stick out of your ass, Siikez.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Translation "My other troll account *space ranger* was banned so I can't post this crappy thread on his account. But since I wasted so much time of my pathetic life making a worthless microsoft sam track, I have no choice but to post it. I realize none of you will listen to it, but what can I do, this is all I have." - Jazzman aka Space Ranger.

Translation "Quit exposin' me, I spent too much time on this shit" - Jazzman aka Space Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzMan

You wasted so much of your pathetic life trying to be a troll buster, after all, you waste more of your life than anyone else argueing with people over the internet about shit which doesn't even matter, yep, you definetely have a pass on the whole "I have a life" thing and you definetely set a great example *sarcastic*. I may not exhibit the "acceptable" standards of behaviour other members expect on this forum, but hey fuck it, at least I keep it entertaining. In conclusion, get the stick out of your ass, Siikez.

Translation "I have just confirmed everything the Jazzman said about me" - Siikez

Translation "Quit exposin' me, I spent too much time on this shit" - Jazzman aka Space Ranger.

Translation "Fuck, I know he didn't read shit I just said, I just raged for nothing, he's fucked my thread already before it got started, how the fuck am I going to solve this shit. Damn it I'm fuckin' up! Fuck it! I'mma use his translation system too that shit seems to work real good for him! Fuck this is embarrassing!" - Jazzman aka Space Ranger

Translation "I have just confirmed everything the Jazzman said about me" - Siikez

Really? You need to get out more often, you obviously have no psychological idea about how people feel, you can try and force words, emotions, opinions etc. onto people and then try to use it against them, but that however doesn't make you any more dominant or higher in superiority, or more correct in any way. To be completely honest Siikez, you are really really really stupid, you may be oblvious to it, but it true. You may try to defend yourself and go "I'm smarter than you, I pay attention to politics, I know how to use photoshop and I've got an internet rep" but that doesn't make you smarter in any way.

The most obvious reason I know you're a dumbass is #1. You actually spoke to me in a hip hop of trash talk. Really, Imma do this? Imma do that? Secondly, you force personality onto people, the dumbasses choice in approaching an arguement, you really think I have anything to be embarassed about? Go onto my twitter account and read all the shit which I have posted there, I have absoutely nothing to be embarassed about, whether or not it be an egomaniac dumbass coming onto a thread he could've easily ignored and acts like he is offending me. Which brings me to my last point, you're always going on and on about "fuck trolls, ignore them" but as soon as someone you've stereotyped as being one posts something, you're always the first person to post some shit and engage an arguement, if you're such the superior genius you claim to be, why do you waste your time argueing with trolls?

You can post more and more thinking you are somehow offending me and embarassing me to a community whose place in the world doesn't mean shit to anything all in order of a huge ego boost, while I'll just do whatever I want, you cannot stop me, you cannot use anything against me, you cannot throw any false claims onto me, you cannot accuse me of breaking any laws, you cannot defeat me. Once you realise that, the better, I will always be regardless of how you think and feel about it, suck it up and move on.

Translation "Fuck, I know he didn't read shit I just said, I just raged for nothing, he's fucked my thread already before it got started, how the fuck am I going to solve this shit. Damn it I'm fuckin' up! Fuck it! I'mma use his translation system too that shit seems to work real good for him! Fuck this is embarrassing!" - Jazzman aka Space Ranger

Translation "Keep it cool Jazzy, keep it cool you got this! There's a chance he was bluffing when he said he didn't read my wall of text so I'mma try one more time! I can't believe I'm venting so hard on my own damn troll thread for fuck sake! Lord have mercy, please please please let him take some time to reply so I know he read this shit! I'mma delete this thread soon and try again." - Jazzman aka Space Ranger.

Really? You need to get out more often, you obviously have no psychological idea about how people feel, you can try and force words, emotions, opinions etc. onto people and then try to use it against them, but that however doesn't make you any more dominant or higher in superiority, or more correct in any way. To be completely honest Siikez, you are really really really stupid, you may be oblvious to it, but it true. You may try to defend yourself and go "I'm smarter than you, I pay attention to politics, I know how to use photoshop and I've got an internet rep" but that doesn't make you smarter in any way.

The most obvious reason I know you're a dumbass is #1. You actually spoke to me in a hip hop of trash talk. Really, Imma do this? Imma do that? Secondly, you force personality onto people, the dumbasses choice in approaching an arguement, you really think I have anything to be embarassed about? Go onto my twitter account and read all the shit which I have posted there, I have absoutely nothing to be embarassed about, whether or not it be an egomaniac dumbass coming onto a thread he could've easily ignored and acts like he is offending me. Which brings me to my last point, you're always going on and on about "fuck trolls, ignore them" but as soon as someone you've stereotyped as being one posts something, you're always the first person to post some shit and engage an arguement, if you're such the superior genius you claim to be, why do you waste your time argueing with trolls?

You can post more and more thinking you are somehow offending me and embarassing me to a community whose place in the world doesn't mean shit to anything all in order of a huge ego boost, while I'll just do whatever I want, you cannot stop me, you cannot use anything against me, you cannot throw any false claims onto me, you cannot accuse me of breaking any laws, you cannot defeat me. Once you realise that, the better, I will always be regardless of how you think and feel about it, suck it up and move on.

Somebody seems hurt.

Translation "Keep it cool Jazzy, keep it cool you got this! There's a chance he was bluffing when he said he didn't read my wall of text so I'mma try one more time! I can't believe I'm venting so hard on my own damn troll thread for fuck sake! Lord have mercy, please please please let him take some time to reply so I know he read this shit! I'mma delete this thread soon and try again." - Jazzman aka Space Ranger.

Translation "Fuck it, I don't care any more, I've broken character completely. Fuck this thread and fuck my life. I hate you Siikez." - Jazzman aka Space Ranger.

Somebody seems hurt.