Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gamers??

gamers??

so its quite amazing that kicking and screaming drops the same time diablo 3 does isnt it??

so its quite amazing how people think this forum answers seriously isnt it??

what's your fucking point with this topic...

mad are we?.. the topic is in general discussion so all is fair game and its also still rap related.. for fans of strange music and diablo 3 ..well they get a treat..bad ass music to listen to while playing a bad ass game..if it upsets u so much..why bother to read in the first place and waste ur own time sir??

I'm more excited for Max Payne 3, but Max and Krizz on the same day...that day is a good day.

I'm going to go take a shit, cunts.

diablo's gonna be dope. ive been on skyrim for a minute now (sadly on ps3 and not a pc). Looking forward to their DLC this summer. Im also kind of excited about black ops 2 and theyre claim to be making a whole new gaming mode for zombies. so if youre a zombie, monster, ghoul, a fiend...

Yeah D3 will be fucking awesome and I love krizz, so this will be a nice day indeed

yea i had to make the decision..either max payne or diablo.. diablo won me over by far. and i also picked up the prozak cd so will be a great day

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent Mike

I'm more excited for Max Payne 3, but Max and Krizz on the same day...that day is a good day.

Better push the expectation for that Skyrim DLC to Fall sometime. It's a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 so it will be on there months before anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

diablo's gonna be dope. ive been on skyrim for a minute now (sadly on ps3 and not a pc). Looking forward to their DLC this summer. Im also kind of excited about black ops 2 and theyre claim to be making a whole new gaming mode for zombies. so if youre a zombie, monster, ghoul, a fiend...

I only have a laptop and laptops are shitty for playing games, unless it's Alienware or something. I'm still pretty excited for Diablo 3. I do want to play it eventually. The Kaliko cd however, I can hardly wait for. It's sounds like some of Kaliko's best music since Genius.