Thread: Party/ Club Songs

Party/ Club Songs

Why does everybody hate on Party/Club songs or songs that don't have a lot of meaning such as W.A.N.S., Titties, and Dwamn. Relax everyone. If I was an artist I would love to make meaningful songs like Love 2 Dislike Me, Why Me, and The Baptism but I would also make songs that are less meaningful and easier for fans to learn the words to and sing them at shows and just have a good time to. There is nothing wrong with that and not every song has to be super meaningful.

I can't speak for everyone. For me I don't necessarily hate party/club tracks but if I'm going to like it it better be a damn good track and not some overly generic same sounding shit as the rest of them.

That and because in my eyes drinking and partying are the only things my generation of people concerned about and its ridiculous. I don't personally think we need anymore poppy, catchy jingles about getting drunk and fuckin around. That's all life's about these days and it irritates me, maybe I'm just in a different stage of my life as all my peers or maybe I can see past the bullshit excuse of a social event of drunk repetitive jibber jabber and I'm just not into it. I don't personally feel like they need any help getting drunk from some generic synthetic music.

I can definitely see where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief

I can't speak for everyone. For me I don't necessarily hate party/club tracks but if I'm going to like it it better be a damn good track and not some overly generic same sounding shit as the rest of them.

That and because in my eyes drinking and partying are the only things my generation of people concerned about and its ridiculous. I don't personally think we need anymore poppy, catchy jingles about getting drunk and fuckin around. That's all life's about these days and it irritates me, maybe I'm just in a different stage of my life as all my peers or maybe I can see past the bullshit excuse of a social event of drunk repetitive jibber jabber and I'm just not into it. I don't personally feel like they need any help getting drunk from some generic synthetic music.