Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FUCK SHOWBOX SODO SEATTLE, WA!

FUCK SHOWBOX SODO SEATTLE, WA!

fucking MGK's team got in a scuffle with the venues scurity and got banned from stage and never even got to play. fucking bullshit! i bought tickets mainly to see MGK because ive seen tech like 100 times already!

lolololol

you payed money to see MGK?

fag

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy

fag

Ha!

Shut the fuck up B-Rent. God damn whiny little baby. Blame MGK's dumbass. He's on one of hip-hop's biggest and best tours ever and he's just fucking it up for himself and his team. Tech is giving him a chance to promote himself and his name and MGK's fucking stupid to realize he's being a jackass. I used to really dig MGK, but I'm slowly losing respect for him. I guarantee you there was so many people in Seattle that only wanted to see him. Yeah, they're stupid for just wanting to see MGK, but that's not the point. The point is, he let down his fans, BIG TIME. There's people who travel hours just to see artists perform, and then to realize that the artist was fucking immature to handle himself properly and then get banned? I wouldn't even bother listening to that artist anymore if that happened. It's a different situation if it wasn't in his control, but in this case, MGK had 150% responsibility of not being a fucktard. You don't see Tech or anyone else getting banned from shows right?

Aside of that, I've heard fans on Facebook saying that MGK left out on meet and greets, even missing them, an occurrence where he called a fan a "fat bitch", and missing his set to cheer on John Cena (not perform for John Cena, CHEER ON). I think that's bullshit, and he really doesn't respect his fans as much as he says he does. Nor is thankful for what all his fans do. If it wasn't for the fans, like me, promoting him when Lace up dropped, and spreading his name, he wouldn't have been on tour with Tech right now. It's the fans who make artists.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. But it's honestly the truth. Really. Don't bitch at the security because they're doing their job properly. Put yourself in the shoes of security, and then realize what kind of douches they have to deal with every night.

tl;dr I read the first sentence and realized you were just posting 2 paragraphs or mad. lololol

Quote Originally Posted by QCtechnician

Shut the fuck up B-Rent. God damn whiny little baby. Blame MGK's dumbass. He's on one of hip-hop's biggest and best tours ever and he's just fucking it up for himself and his team. Tech is giving him a chance to promote himself and his name and MGK's fucking stupid to realize he's being a jackass. I used to really dig MGK, but I'm slowly losing respect for him. I guarantee you there was so many people in Seattle that only wanted to see him. Yeah, they're stupid for just wanting to see MGK, but that's not the point. The point is, he let down his fans, BIG TIME. There's people who travel hours just to see artists perform, and then to realize that the artist was fucking immature to handle himself properly and then get banned? I wouldn't even bother listening to that artist anymore if that happened. It's a different situation if it wasn't in his control, but in this case, MGK had 150% responsibility of not being a fucktard. You don't see Tech or anyone else getting banned from shows right?

Aside of that, I've heard fans on Facebook saying that MGK left out on meet and greets, even missing them, an occurrence where he called a fan a "fat bitch", and missing his set to cheer on John Cena (not perform for John Cena, CHEER ON). I think that's bullshit, and he really doesn't respect his fans as much as he says he does. Nor is thankful for what all his fans do. If it wasn't for the fans, like me, promoting him when Lace up dropped, and spreading his name, he wouldn't have been on tour with Tech right now. It's the fans who make artists.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. But it's honestly the truth. Really. Don't bitch at the security because they're doing their job properly. Put yourself in the shoes of security, and then realize what kind of douches they have to deal with every night.

Payed? I beleive the correct spelling is paid

fag

*believe

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

fag

Yea ur right, thats an honest mistake though, what i corrected was just stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

*believe

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

fag