Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SooWoo or Whoop Whoop?

SooWoo or Whoop Whoop?

So is Tech a Blood or a Juggalo? Hez reppin Bz in B-Boy, Imma Tell, Interlude, Midwest Choppers, and One Good Time, then he reps Juggalo in Beast, Imma Tell (2 gangs in 1song?) and hez always at the Gathering of the Juggalos. So Which is it.....

He's a crip cause in his songs I'm A Crip, Bloo Bloodz, and Fuck This Thread he blares it.

Whos gives a flyin fuckin monkey...stop with the Juggadildo/Tech debate on his website...

Shits played out..

Yeh.

Juggalo is not a gang it's a club fOr all the kids who got picked last in sports

According to the fbi its a gang

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    Juggalo is not a gang it's a club fOr all the kids who got picked last in sports

DUMBTHREAD

lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by TK?

He's a crip cause in his songs I'm A Crip, Bloo Bloodz, and Fuck This Thread he blares it.

ha... crip? blood? juggalo? all wrong. try and listen some more to his music and you will understand if you want to. i used to rep crip when i was like 12 or 13. got jumped by group of em. they turned on me. this huge guy came to help me. introduced to the rite way. became blood and kicked it wit the homies. got a girl and had a kid. tried doin the right thing and come to find out all my red homies was up in my bitch. walked in on 2 homies bangin my bitch for tar. had my kid downstairs and went fuckin nuts. one guy was in her room and hidin beside her bed on my side of the bed. i was gonna kick his face in but i gave him the respect to stand up and fite like a man. the other guy hid in my kids room. the one in front of me ran and my ex at that moment tried takin my kid. thats wat drugs do to ppl. and hangin round wit fake homies. now im fightin for my boy and she still got him. i had to go to jail wit burg charge and assault. got out next day but didnt sleep the whole time. been fiting like a motha fucka since then. i aint in the game no more. all i got left is love. it drained outta me and now i gotta earn it back. thats wat i see in red now. not a bandana.

a gang of kids who got picked last in sports...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    According to the fbi its a gang

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis