Thread: Snippits from IRV DA PHENOM's new album!

Snippits from IRV DA PHENOM's new album!

3 more days til W.T.F.I.I.D.P.?!!!

Irv also said something about dropping a new video soon... from the samples im hoping its "PHENOM pt 3" 1st!

"phenom pt 3"- Sounds like it will blow out some speakers.

"2 thumbs up" - sounds like it will have a good music video... I think that will be the 1st 1

"what i like" and the one after it- is on some player shit .... was that the record with GLC? can somebdy post a track list if there is one???

It sounds like irv is doing more singing on this album. I like that. "happily ever after" sounds like it's gonna be a deep story telling song.

"Marijuana" is dope- i smoked out to it when it dropped on 4/20

"The truth" Sounds really STRAAAANGE! so does "End times"

"head in the clouds" - im a big fan of XV im glad they finnally made a song togeather

Waiting on my presale to come in the mail.

We will be releasing the Bandcamp Digital preorder albums at 12:00 noon today! Just because the D.M.G. Rebels are excited about unleashing this new heat on the world!! So Order & check yur emails! http://irvdaphenom.bandcamp.com/

Thank you so much for the early Present!! I am on my 2nd listen now and I am always doing what I can so Canada Knows Who The Fuck Irv Da Phenom is!!

[& on a side note, does any1 have any updates on Craig Smith?? His new album, Craig Smith Lives was supposed to drop on May.4, and there is nothing available?? & now his website is down/unavailable?? Any info would be appreciated...especially with what he has been through, I am just wondering if everything is all good-thanks!!]

Quote Originally Posted by irv da phenom'

We will be releasing the Bandcamp Digital preorder albums at 12:00 noon today! Just because the D.M.G. Rebels are excited about unleashing this new heat on the world!! So Order & check yur emails! http://irvdaphenom.bandcamp.com/