Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tech n9ne fell off

tech n9ne fell off

Am I the only one who thinks that? now hes lyrics sucks to be honest, and he keeps repeating the same rhymes..

No Tech didn't fall off. But something else should never be done again. If he sticks to the formula and stays true to his Midwest roots, he still has a lot to give and can make great music. I know he likes rock music but he should not mix it with his raps. I don't know any rappers who became a successful rock star. Rhyming fast is not enough, you need the right beats that go along with that and unfortunately this year it was lacking. I'm gonna support Tech and hope he gets back to this old shit we all love.

He fell off, he's trying too hard for mass appeal.

Some people like Something Else get over it. You may be the only one who doesn't like his rock influenced tracks.. Tech does them very well and has been very successful with them. As an artist he's going to change he's not always gonna chop like you want so just get over it and listen to the great music he's making

^ I don't even like chopping, and all his music isnt great btw. Technician lol

Wasn't replying to you about the chopping. Midwest Chopper Rage only wants chopping out of Tech and Krizz.

@Balistick I know not all the songs are great but that doesn't mean he's fallen off and just because he's trying hard for mass appeal doesn't mean he's fallen off. He's using different s of music. He cant keep doing the same thing album after album....

*opinion stated*
    *opinion bashed, new opinion stated*
    *various rage*
    *thread repeats formula as necessary*

PPPSSSSHHHH HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!!!! TRTN math taught by Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    *opinion stated*
    *various rage*

if you have 3 Stans, and 2 of them are butthurt, and one gets banned, how many Stans do you have remaining?

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    *opinion stated*
    *various rage*

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you are all, except for ^, winners of the annual hate on Tech but still be a fan award!!! your grand prizes are cream for your vaginal cysts, tickets to the Yeezus tour, and a computer chair dildo so you can ride that while bashing people who dont make music how You want them to!!! seriously though you guys really just want him to make the music how you want and that the most ridiculous notion, and proof of the self entitlement of some people in America. and really if you guys dont like him any more why are you still commenting on half the threads here, is it pertinent for you to hate on tech and tell everyone? You guys sound like assholes who go around to you tube sites and spew all your dislikes and one sided opinions, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!