Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: mystery pendant in new vip package

  1. #1
    Senior Member DiE$eL E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    332

    mystery pendant in new vip package

    I just wanna take a poll to see which pendant you guys got in the new vip package....maybe u all got the same or different ones? I just ordered mine today for nyc, so id figure I asked...feedback plz thanx

  2. #2


    I got the red one, that says "Hostile Takeover Tour"..idk it's a piece of shit little chain so I just will leave it in the box..lol half of the shit, if not more, is useless and almost worthless. I still, regardless of what it comes with, like the VIP cause of the meet and greet.

  3. #3
    Senior Member DiE$eL E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    332
    There's also a MYSTERY PENDANT in the description besides the hostile takeover one...what else did u get?

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    i bet the "mystery pendants" are leftover old pendants theyve used in the past. like the Tech N9ne one or the SM dogtag. And I base that off absolutely nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiE$eL E
    There's also a MYSTERY PENDANT in the description besides the hostile takeover one...what else did u get?

  5. #5
    Senior Member DiE$eL E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    332
    I was hoping for the bling one

  6. #6


    i will bet money no one gets that one

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14


    i just bought the bling one when they had there 50% off sale in 4Q of last year

  8. #8


    Probably ... I remember last tour i got a shitty Canadian tour shirt as my "mystery shirt"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole

    i bet the "mystery pendants" are leftover old pendants theyve used in the past. like the Tech N9ne one or the SM dogtag. And I base that off absolutely nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiE$eL E
    There's also a MYSTERY PENDANT in the description besides the hostile takeover one...what else did u get?

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    hahahaha oh man thats shitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony

    Probably ... I remember last tour i got a shitty Canadian tour shirt as my "mystery shirt"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole

    i bet the "mystery pendants" are leftover old pendants theyve used in the past. like the Tech N9ne one or the SM dogtag. And I base that off absolutely nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiE$eL E
    There's also a MYSTERY PENDANT in the description besides the hostile takeover one...what else did u get?

  10. #10
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567



Similar Threads

  1. Brotha Lynch Hung - Bleeding House Mystery
    By ShaneM in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 03:25 AM
  2. Busta Rhymes working with mystery partner
    By OG_ROB_C in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 09:49 AM
  3. Bleeding House Mystery
    By ThaBabyKilla in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 07:21 AM
  4. STRANGE MUSIC PENDANT IN V.I.P. PACKAGE
    By RyanBarker in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:55 PM
  5. VIP Package Snake & Bat Pendant....
    By Tazz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 04:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •