Thread: Tech's going all out for Boise

Tech's going all out for Boise

He's doing back to back shows, May 9th and 10th, then on the morning of May 10th he's doing an in-store signing. He's never done something like this for our town so it's pretty cool.

yeah he does for Seattle every year. he is playing tonight and tomorrow in seattle and an in store signing lol

Found out tonight that Im helping shuttle people from the hotel theyre staying at over to the signing and helping set up for the signing. Which means I'll have to wake up at like 10am the morning after the Wednesday show. Lol. Wish me luck with that.

Sucks having to wake up when you go to sleep all late after a show lol.. on wednesday i got home from the show at like 3 am and had to be up at 7 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

Found out tonight that Im helping shuttle people from the hotel theyre staying at over to the signing and helping set up for the signing. Which means I'll have to wake up at like 10am the morning after the Wednesday show. Lol. Wish me luck with that.

Yeahhh Haha My friend wants to get a hotel room Wednesday so we dont have to make the 25 minute commute back to Boise from where we live. So that should make it a little easier to do. Wake up and go pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony

Sucks having to wake up when you go to sleep all late after a show lol.. on wednesday i got home from the show at like 3 am and had to be up at 7 lol