Thread: Scenario Left?!

Scenario Left?!

ok apparently I somehow missed this... I know Kutt left, but Scenario too?! can someone plz explain to me WHY or WHAT HAPPENED for Scenario to leave?! and if you don't actually know... plz don't try to feed me bullshit. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by erinn View Post
    ok apparently I somehow missed this... I know Kutt left, but Scenario too?! can someone plz explain to me WHY or WHAT HAPPENED for Scenario to leave?! and if you don't actually know... plz don't try to feed me bullshit. thanks.
    who the fuck is scenario, pardon my french lol? i been a tech fan for years and i don't recall there ever being a rapper called scenario on strange, maybe on strange lane as like a guest verse here and there but really that doesn't even ring a bell.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Choppa Da Lyricoligist View Post
    who the fuck is scenario, pardon my french lol? i been a tech fan for years and i don't recall there ever being a rapper called scenario on strange, maybe on strange lane as like a guest verse here and there but really that doesn't even ring a bell.
    lol, Scenario isn't a rapper... he did Techs lighting for shows as well as his face paint... smh.