Thread: Strange Tomorrow ???

Strange Tomorrow ???

So, I'm just spending a few minutes this morning checking out some news and new video clips, and I scroll down and peep a comment on a story, and this is what I see....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[h6]

You think you understand, you think you know what it's all about. Well here's some reality for you: you don't. You're confused, you don't understand? You're head is filled with questions waiting to answered but there is only one answer: none of it matters. Why? Because when tommorow arises, everything that mattered before will not matter then. Everything you see as reality will be changed indefinetely and your whole perspective of what is everything is about will be distorted and disrupted. What is Strange Tommorow? Well, that is for us to know and for you to find out, expect us in the near future. www.twitter.com/thejazzman2011 Strange Tommorow, destiny has a path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF!

You know this guy is one of the biggest trolls on the site. All he talks about is heroin, jazz, and useless crap. Don't even bother reading what he says.

And just in case anyone felt like I wasted a minute of their morning with the likes of those Lemon Cupcakes...here's some Azzzz and Tittiezzzz

LOL, I just found the shit hilarious that he trolls other sites with the same shit, pffft he'll NEVER be Poc!

Strange Tomorrow, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

You know this guy is one of the biggest trolls on the site. All he talks about is heroin, jazz, and useless crap. Don't even bother reading what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP