Thread: Chicago Hostile Takeover show update

Chicago Hostile Takeover show update

According to one of the ticket people at House of Blues Chicago, main floor general admission tickets are gone. Only standing room balcony is left. Don't know if that just pretains to the 3rd floor, or both 2nd and 3rd. At any rate, any of y'all planning to hit this on up, get your tickets ASAP!

HOB Box office=$37.50 after fees

LiveNation.com=probably a little more than $40

Or cop a VIp package. All the VIP people are likely main floor so with this you may not miss out after all.

I bought mine two days ago i cant remember what it said i hope i got main floor tickets our spot at the hob is always behind scenario

You should definitely have main floor John. Everybody with VIP does, I think a good deal of people actually went and copped VIP once they found out single main floor tix went adios. And I dig that spot you're talking about. Used to always be over there at the old KMK shows.

And to add to this: VIP is now gone as well. Only balcony left, any of y'al l going to this date need to quit playing and go get your shit! Denver and Chicago are now the only two tour dates with VIP sold out in advance. Nice.

i didnt get vip unfortunately i barely had the many to afford regular tickets lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator

You should definitely have main floor John. Everybody with VIP does, I think a good deal of people actually went and copped VIP once they found out single main floor tix went adios. And I dig that spot you're talking about. Used to always be over there at the old KMK shows.

And to add to this: VIP is now gone as well. Only balcony left, any of y'al l going to this date need to quit playing and go get your shit! Denver and Chicago are now the only two tour dates with VIP sold out in advance. Nice.