Thread: Meet and greet

Meet and greet

I am trying to get more info on how the meet and greets go. Do you actually get time to talk to him or is it like you take a pic with him then off you go? I am trying to figure this out for my husband to help him figure out if it's truly worth the money. Thank you for your input.

Wuts Sizzlin Samantha!!! A BIG HELLO AND WELCOME TO STRANGELAND From ALL of us here "IN THA MIDDLE" A.K.A Somewhere Over The Raindow...A.K.A...KANSAS CITY. In response to your inquiry concerning a Meet n Greet with Tech N9ne/StrangeMusic....I can and will tell you this..If you and your Husband are TRUE REDNOSED ECHN9CIANS

Wuts Sizzlin Samantha!!! A BIG HELLO AND WELCOME TO STRANGELAND From ALL of us here "IN THA MIDDLE" A.K.A Somewhere Over The Raindow...A.K.A...KANSAS CITY. In response to your inquiry concerning a Meet n Greet with Tech N9ne/StrangeMusic....I can and will tell you this..If you and your Husband are TRUE REDNOSED TECHN9CIANS you will not regret a single minute or dollar u spent to be able to walk In Them size 9s. Aaron Dontez Yates holds his F.A.N.S close to his Heart, and shows the utmost Respect and Genuine appreciation for all of His Techn9cians. Without His "Villains/Angels/Demons/Techn9cians" he would not have been so loudly heard....and I know this how??? My Group... D.R.O. (DA REAL OUTLAWZ) opened twice for Tech, Krizz, Kutt, Lynch and Stevie Stone during the 2013 STRICTLY STRANGE TOUR...(Wichita KS, Kansas City, MO) we also Just Featured in the 2015 "Tech The Halls" Madness AND Mayhem Assembly in Joplin Mo....So u wanna know if think it would be worth it for u guys to sit and chop it up with MR.TECCA N9NA??? It would be the Sikkest and Most Humble experience of ur life...even though I've Told the Stage with Tech...and he's half a foot shorter than me....I look up to him...the Man is a fukkin Sky Scraper. Love and Respect...M1ST3R $L33PY...TECHN9CIAn Whole Heartedly, in L1F3 and in DEATH...EST. 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Gardner View Post
    I am trying to get more info on how the meet and greets go. Do you actually get time to talk to him or is it like you take a pic with him then off you go? I am trying to figure this out for my husband to help him figure out if it's truly worth the money. Thank you for your input.
    Hello Samantha....First and foremost... Thank YOU and your Husband for being True F.A.N.S of this thing We Kall STRANGE!!! If You and your Hubby have EVER found yourself in deep conversation, maybe Quite possibly an intensely Heated Arguement w a FR13ND or family M3MBER b cause they ran their mouths R3KKLESS bout the Red Head Wonders SCR1PTUR3S, or been forced to Heart Chekk a NONBELIEVER for Hating on The King, The Klown and the 'G'....do u find most ppl around you lakk the M.3NTAL capacity to even K33P up with the Speed in which The 9 spits? So ppl around u fail to comprehend the Vocab and Wordplay Tech uses so ELOQUENTLY to describe the Rain and the Sun? Has your hair stood on End at ANYT1M3 while L1ST3NING to Any Trakk on Techs First and Best album AnGHELLIC? Have you Followed Tech Since 2000 or Earlier? If yes...then you will Not be Disappointed or feel as if you Have Lost anything if u were to invest both time and money into a meet n greet with Mr. 9... To Be able to sit down With the S1KK3ST lyrical Genius in The WORLD..who' single handedly flipd the whole Music Industry on its Head...While Beckoning a Loyal til Death FanBase, RECRUITING an ARMY OF 1%s, MILITANT TECHn9CIAnS, and LOYAL FOLOWERS who now live Comfortably in A SAFE TO BE DIFFERENT WORLD WE LIKE TO CALL STRANGELAND....THEN Be humbled to Find Out that He Loves you more than you will EVER LOVE HIM...He Luvs the F.A.N.S More than H1MS3LF..and you will Feel the luv at any Event, any Show, you'll see it in any Video or Picture, and when you talk to him Face to Face, u will See with your own Eyes, Hear with your own ears and know in your Heart..that Aaron D Yates, Is the Real Deal!!! Worth it??? Like yeah Baby