Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paranormal album sales

Paranormal album sales

so it sold the same amount as Mayday? it's a solid number, but i was expecting it to sell at least 6k

Looks like it did sell the same as Mayday. I actually expected it to sell less than 5,000. I think Kickin & Screamin should get 8,000.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

so it sold the same amount as Mayday? it's a solid number, but i was expecting it to sell at least 6k

I didnt think he would do as well as what people thought...Hope they curb his ass like Cog and get someone that dosent look like a psycho recs reject.

I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pistol

I didnt think he would do as well as what people thought...Hope they curb his ass like Cog and get someone that dosent look like a psycho recs reject.

He sold well this cd was alot worst than tales of the sick but still glad to see him back on the label

couldnt agree less. paranormal gets better & better every time i listen to it. has a kod kinda feel/tone. more guitar and less hip-hop than tales from the sick. songs have meaning rather than random words that rhyme. dope cd. didnt think i would like as much as i have.

I havent been so dissapointed in a strange release for a long time. Sure there are probably albums dropped by strange that were worse overall but i didnt have high expectations for those like i did this one. The album goes in sections were groups of 3-5 songs all sound the fucking same. Am i the only one who feels that way?

nope I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    I havent been so dissapointed in a strange release for a long time. Sure there are probably albums dropped by strange that were worse overall but i didnt have high expectations for those like i did this one. The album goes in sections were groups of 3-5 songs all sound the fucking same. Am i the only one who feels that way?

Don't forget about iTunes! That's where I bought it. (I usually buy albums on iTunes first before I go and get the CD.)

I think Paranormal got #14 in Hip Hop/Rap.