Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Paranormal album sales

  1. #1
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567

    Paranormal album sales


  2. #2
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    so it sold the same amount as Mayday? it's a solid number, but i was expecting it to sell at least 6k

  3. #3
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    Looks like it did sell the same as Mayday. I actually expected it to sell less than 5,000. I think Kickin & Screamin should get 8,000.

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    so it sold the same amount as Mayday? it's a solid number, but i was expecting it to sell at least 6k

  4. #4


    I didnt think he would do as well as what people thought...Hope they curb his ass like Cog and get someone that dosent look like a psycho recs reject.

  5. #5
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    I couldn't agree more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pistol

    I didnt think he would do as well as what people thought...Hope they curb his ass like Cog and get someone that dosent look like a psycho recs reject.

  6. #6


    He sold well this cd was alot worst than tales of the sick but still glad to see him back on the label

  7. #7


    couldnt agree less. paranormal gets better & better every time i listen to it. has a kod kinda feel/tone. more guitar and less hip-hop than tales from the sick. songs have meaning rather than random words that rhyme. dope cd. didnt think i would like as much as i have.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    I havent been so dissapointed in a strange release for a long time. Sure there are probably albums dropped by strange that were worse overall but i didnt have high expectations for those like i did this one. The album goes in sections were groups of 3-5 songs all sound the fucking same. Am i the only one who feels that way?

  9. #9


    nope I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    I havent been so dissapointed in a strange release for a long time. Sure there are probably albums dropped by strange that were worse overall but i didnt have high expectations for those like i did this one. The album goes in sections were groups of 3-5 songs all sound the fucking same. Am i the only one who feels that way?

  10. #10


    Don't forget about iTunes! That's where I bought it. (I usually buy albums on iTunes first before I go and get the CD.)

    I think Paranormal got #14 in Hip Hop/Rap.



Similar Threads

  1. PROZAK PARANORMAL BEST STRANGE ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    By jared johnson in forum Rumors
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 03:53 AM
  2. Danny Boone of REHAB confirmed for Prozak's "Paranormal" album.
    By Monster King in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 07:07 PM
  3. Predictions on ALL 6's And 7's Album Sales..??
    By ThaBabyKilla in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:36 PM
  4. ALBUM SALES...End of week one
    By Mike24 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 10:27 AM
  5. Tech's album sales
    By NNutHowze in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 06:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •