Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite ¡MAYDAY! song?

What's your favorite ¡MAYDAY! song?

[h1]

really hard question. off the top of my head its probably between R.E.M., Dig It Out, Highs and Lows and lately I've really been feelin Junkyard Dog and The End.

Highs and Lows is pretty sick;; think mine would be Death March though..usually albums have songs you don't really like but Take Me To Your Leaders' one of a kind man.. -woodward park in Fresno huh? the pic

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo

really hard question. off the top of my head its probably between R.E.M., Dig It Out, Highs and Lows and lately I've really been feelin Junkyard Dog and The End.

yeah it was my first tech show. i've moved back to salinas since. caught the hostile takeover show in Santa Cruz, shit was epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomon Ramirez

Highs and Lows is pretty sick;; think mine would be Death March though..usually albums have songs you don't really like but Take Me To Your Leaders' one of a kind man.. -woodward park in Fresno huh? the pic

mayday sucks

I was there man my pic's in the Mama Nem music video that shit was crazy;;

yeah it was my first tech show. i've moved back to salinas since. caught the hostile takeover show in Santa Cruz, shit was epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomon Ramirez

Lyrics bro;; just like Prozaks' new album its on some real shit

Quote Originally Posted by eat it

mayday sucks

Personally I really dig ¡Mayday!'s music from their productions, vocals, emcees, and even live performance. When reflecting on my highlights of Take Me To Your Leader, songs that first come to mind would be "Roaches", "R.E.M.", and "TNT". Their collaboration with Dead Prez turned out beautifully, even the remix bangs! When looking towards their collaborations on Tech N9ne's projects I'd probably have to include "Retrogression" and "The Noose" among my favorites. I'm very excited to witness what they have in store next, they have a really bright future ahead of them in my opinion!

My favorite one would have to be transparent probably if i had to pick one but i love all their shit

REM or Lando's Jam...best album to come out in 2012 so far, Strange or otherwise...they remind me of The Roots with a touch of Santana/Earth,wind & Fire and Tech...