Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate Steven Lee Eli II...

I hate Steven Lee Eli II...

That is all.

Wow U hate me and haven't even met me face to face or in person. Thats pretty harsh man. I just state my opinion on this page based on some of the things that I have read off of this page and U hate me. U know hate is a pretty strong word and Feeling. So based off of three topics I post U decide that U hate me. U R one closed minded person. I can respect U opinions as an individual and if U decided that U hate me just becuz of my three topic choices then thats fine. But I ain't goin NE where till I die which is wenevr God pulls my card and judges me for my actions here on this planet we call earth. Just remember after reading my comments that I am a Juggalo who luvs both ICP and Tech N9ne'z Music along with all the artists that are signed to both labels.

also who are you to hate me. I just stated my opinions and am trying to open peoples eyez. Both Strange and Psychopathic built there own respective Empires on their own two feet. They are both highly successful in their indeavors and I am a loyal fan to both ICP and Tech N9ne who see's the Big Picture. I just wanted to state my opinion and wanted to try to open peoplez eyez. So U can hate me thats fine. But who are you. Wut makes U so special that itz gonna hurt me so bad that you hate me. U judge me off of three discussions that I laid out for people to read. I dont even know you therefore I can't say that I hate you.

Smfh...really?

Also I know the difference between Underground or Independant Artists depending on who U R talking too and Mainstream Artists. I wuz getting to the fact that I like the underground artists or Indie Artists more than Mainstream artists becuz the Indie or Underground Artist appreciates their fans more than the Mainstream artists. Also music much like poetry lasts a life time. I can like Onyx all I want even if there last album release wuz a long time ago. I still listen to there music. Basically ur statement about Onyx doesnt make sense to me. So I can't like the Doors becuz Jim Morrison died long time ago. I cant like 2Pac becuz his last official release wuz Makaveli. So yeah I like onyx. They are cool. They make some good music even if they haven't made NE Music for years.

...are you trollin?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Lee Eli II

Also I know the difference between Underground or Independant Artists depending on who U R talking too and Mainstream Artists. I wuz getting to the fact that I like the underground artists or Indie Artists more than Mainstream artists becuz the Indie or Underground Artist appreciates their fans more than the Mainstream artists. Also music much like poetry lasts a life time. I can like Onyx all I want even if there last album release wuz a long time ago. I still listen to there music. Basically ur statement about Onyx doesnt make sense to me. So I can't like the Doors becuz Jim Morrison died long time ago. I cant like 2Pac becuz his last official release wuz Makaveli. So yeah I like onyx. They are cool. They make some good music even if they haven't made NE Music for years.

This coming from the guy who made posts regarding "killing a jugalo or eifel tower" and "spiral ham is delicious." You and Steven Lee should make a suicide pact and save all of us from any more future posts made by either one of you short bus riding virgins.

^Agreed

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

This coming from the guy who made posts regarding "killing a jugalo or eifel tower" and "spiral ham is delicious." You and Steven Lee should make a suicide pact and save all of us from any more future posts made by either one of you short bus riding virgins.