Thread: Underground Music Artists versus Manstream Music Artists

Underground Music Artists versus Manstream Music Artists

I've gotta say that I listen to both Mainstream and Underground music. I am an avid collector of both. I listen to 2Pac, The Game, Ice Cube, Xzibit,Young Jeezy, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, DMX, Ja Rule, West Side Connection, Onyx, Plies,Yelawolf, Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, ABK, AMB, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Boondox, Zug Izland, Cousin Cleetus,Dark Lotus, Psychopathic Rydas, Kottonmouth Kings, Johnny Richter, D-Loc, The Dirtball, Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Big Scoob, Jay Rock,Stevie Stone, Prozak, Killa C, Hopsin, Glasses Malone, The Doors, Kid Rock. Now I have attended like 6 ICP Concerts, along wit 4 Tech N9ne Concerts and sum Twiztid and ABK Concetts. I have attended one Mainstream Artist Concert which wuz OK I guess. Now here is my beef wit Mainstream acts versus Underground Artists or Independant Artists. A Mainstream Artist says they love their fans and will always love their fans but this so called love is only there when they are pushing their next release. I say this because if they don't sell enough tickets at certain venues that this mainstream artist is suppose to perform at, well the mainstream artist wont show up to perform. Now thats love for their fans. Say this venue that this mainstream artist wuz suppose to perform at only sold like 300 hundred tikets. Well the mainstream artist says well thats not enough I ain't performing there. Wut those 300 fans of yours isn't enough for you. Man wut loyalty to your fans. Now I have read interviews on Tech N9ne along wit Insane Clown Posse and both have said that they wuld play their heart out for 10 fans or 10,000 fans. No matter the number of tikets sold, they will play their heart out. That is why I luv the Underground Music more than Mainstream Music. Another Beef I have with Mainstream artists is they are constantly pushing bak their album release dates becuz the Record label they are signed too gets to decide when that mainstream artists album can drop. But Underground or Independant Artists keep their release dates and sometimes even move their release date up and not back. So fuk Mainstream and the Radio, and Whoop!Whoop!MMCL! to the Underground. I will buy mainstream artists music but prefer to attend Underground Artists Concerts. Also Underground Music Artists are more down to earth and not all I'm god and no one compares to me like the Mainstream Artists.

Holy shit, stop making threads stupid juggalo

If you only sell 300 tickets to a show,you don't qualify as mainstream. And how do you listen Onyx when they haven't dropped an album since 1999.