Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopsin and Juggalos

Hopsin and Juggalos

now I have to say that I chek out Tech N9ne's page quite a bit and I see sum posts put up and I look at them and read wut these people have to say. Now I have come across two posting about Hopsin and Juggalos. One wuz saying that Juggalos attacked Hopsin so I read the post I didn't like wut it had to say. I can also recall the situation that Hopsin wuz in and wut happened. Hopsin decided he wanted to chek out the Insane Clown Posse Concert and sum Juggalos tried to spray him with Faygo. He also stated that the Juggalos were just having fun and werent trying to start any problems. Now for those of you who arent familar with Juggalos, let me educate you about us. When we attend any Psychopathic Concerts we the Juggalos like to start Chants, and spray Faygo all over one another becuz thats wut we do for fun. The other post wuz about Hopsin saying that he hates Juggalos. I also recall that situation and the interview he did. The Interviewer asked Hopsin how he felt about performing at the Gathering of the Juggalos and how he feels about Juggalos. Hopsin'z response was that he is not a Juggalo but he likes and respects Juggalos and our way of life. Hopsin also said that he likes the fact that Juggalos dig his music and are fans of his Rap. I remember becuz I luved Hopsin's response to the question. He answered that one with wut I felt wuz real but with respect to Juggalos. So I wish you people wuld read or watch these interviews fully before you jump to your conclusions and pour gas on a fire that You Started by misinterpeting information and help start rumors and beefs between the parties involved that you wrote your statement about.

Stop talking about stupid fucking juggalos

So your idea of fun is chanting and spraying Faygo on a bunch of dudes wearing face paint? You ever heard of pussy?

who cares that you like to "spray Faygo all over one another becuz thats wut we do for fun", that doesnt mean non-juggalos like Hopsin want that shit done to them

if some one sprayed me with soda I'd be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

who cares that you like to "spray Faygo all over one another becuz thats wut we do for fun", that doesnt mean non-juggalos like Hopsin want that shit done to them

this isnt a psychopathic website. its a strange music website. nobody gives a shit.

My main beef with Juggalos is that they are uneducated, white trash. Glad this poster could prove me wrong...

Woo woo!!

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

Even juaggalos have to admit, it definitely has some homosexual undertones to it.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530