Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Technicians who hate on Juggalos

Technicians who hate on Juggalos

Now let me get this outta the way rite out the gate, I know that not all of the Technicians hate on Juggalos, but there are quite a few who hate on Juggalos and Psychopathic or ICP in general. Now I know we are all entitled to our own opinion and I can respect that. What I don't like or respect is ignorant individuals who wanna say they are Tech N9ne Fanz and think ICP sucks and ICP can't hold a candle to Tech N9ne. Now I say Ignorant becuz I have been a Juggalo since Riddle Box Dropped, so that means 1995. I have collected all of there CDs from all of the artists I like that is signed to Psychopathic which wuld B Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, ABK, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Boondox, Dark Lotus, Psychopathic Rydas, also AMB who use to be signed to Psychopathic, let me also state that I also support Tech N9ne and Strange Music Artists, I have all of Tech N9ne'z Albums, Kutt Calhoun, Krizz Kaliko, Prozak, Big Scoob, Stevie Stones New Kid Coming B4 he wuz signed to Strange, Grave Plott, Skatterman & Snugg Brimm, Cognito'z only release on Strange so I am a Juggalo who fully supports both Psychopathic and Strange Music. So now that I have told you who iz reading this wut music I have and listen to I must say that I have never heard Insane Clown Posse Boast, Lay Claim to bein the Best Rapper, or even say No rapper can beat them. Wut I have heard them state in sum of their music is that they are the most hated band in the world who made it to the top on their own two feet with only the Juggalos help. They also state on more than one occasion that if you don't like their music then don't listen to it. They make their music for Juggalos and only Juggalos not for everyone. They know that their music isn't going to appeal to the masses and they are content with that. With that being said I also want to point out the Insane Clown Posse has their own CD'z coming out by Insane Clown Posse along with Dark Lotus wich is ICP, Twiztid and Blaze Ya Dead Homie, and Psychopathic Rydas which also is ICP, Twiztid, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, and now Boondox. So Insane Clown Posse has to create music for their name sake Insane Clown Posse, Dark Lotus, and Psychopathic Rydas. So let me see that is three different groups that ICP creates music for. Now they might not be the best rappers in the world but you have to give it up for them for being able to make that much music. Insane Clown Posse has also made not just one but two of their own movies that had all of their friends and family in it. They run their own Wrestling Company and not to mention they hold their own annual Gathering of the Juggalos which is gonna be on the 13th Annual this year. Since the first Gathering of the Juggalos up till now more and more people attend. The number went from a cuple hundred of Juggalos attending to around 20,000 plus.Mite I also add that Insane Clown Posse has run Psychopathic for 20 years independantly. That means they have out lasted Death Row, Ruthless Records, No Limit, and Psychopathic is still going strong. So you who are reading this and want to hate on Insane Clown Posse and Juggalos, You shuld hope to be just as successful as Insane Clown Posse. I know I wuld luv to be in their shoes. So you can keep on hating on Insane Clown Posse and the Juggalos, while we continue to support Tech N9ne, Strange Music along wit Psychopathic and Insane Clown Posse. Whoop! Whoop!MMCL!

Ignorant people saying icp cant hold a candle to tech? How is it ignorant if it is a fact. Yes they are the top of juggalo mountainbut that isnt saying much. As far as how much music they make goes, no one gas to give it up to them for that, they are just making alot of terrible music, who cares? They may have a wrestling company and may have run psychopathic for 20 yrs n may have made 2 extremely shitty movies (yes i can say that cuz ive seen one), but that doesnt. Mean anything, all u did in this thread was talk about icp and psycopathic and juggalos n shouted out strange artists, your discussion has nothing to do with the title. I'm ashamed to be from the same county u are with the stupity u let out in this thread.

I didn't read this poorly typed wall of text. But I found it odd that no matter where I moved my eyes, it always landed on or near the word "Psychopathic" or "ICP". In short, fuck off.

That's a REALLY long way to say that you like shitty music.

Oh..and by the way..