Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stevie Stone's 'Rollin Stoned'?

Stevie Stone's 'Rollin Stoned'?

Haven't really heard too much about it, doesn't seem like Strange is promoting it nowhere near as much as they did with Mayday's 'Take Me To Your Leader', Prozak's 'Paranormal' and Krizz Kalikos 'Kickin' and Screamin' and it's just about only a month away from release. You'd figure we'd have a new song out for it or something by now. TBH I thought they were gonna let us a get another taste of it the day Paranormal dropped buuuuuut nope, who knows they'll probably drop something between now and Krizz' album or at least on the same day as his.......hopefully

There is a song out. People just don't care enough to go find the things and expect it to come to them. Then complain saying Strange isn't promoting it. A song has been out from the album for weeks called "Get Buck". And it's Rollin' Stone.

I already knew "Get Buck" was out and I'm not complaining, I was just wondering if there was any new info about the album that I somehow missed because I follow Strange Music everyday and just haven't heard too much about it

That and we didn't start getting Kali's videos till about last month, so looking at it, if they promote Stevie's album like they did with Kali's, he should be receiving the same amount of promotion, time-wise, that kaliko did

On a side note, I'm pretty sure strange is gonna shit on a lot of other albums this year, 2012 strange is taking over

'Kill Shit' was released March 16th which is 2 months before the albums release date, and then another one every Friday after that; which comes to 7 videos as of now. Prozak's 'Million Miles Away' dropped March 9th, also just about 2 months before Paranormals release and has 5 videos.....plus both of their pre-orders were like a month before release. Now that I just said that, I'm betting that they'll put the pre order up within the next week or so and we'll have the preorder track to keep us entertained for another week or so. By that time Kickin and Screamin will be out and then they'll go from there. Haven't heard much on Hopsin's 'Knock Madness' lately either

Oh, and Alex, don't bash me too hard for putting 'Rollin' Stoned' instead of 'Rollin' Stone' haha smfh did that 'D' really bother you that much?

We should be getting the pre order this week. And yea it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Jay Blanch Jr.

'Kill Shit' was released March 16th which is 2 months before the albums release date, and then another one every Friday after that; which comes to 7 videos as of now. Prozak's 'Million Miles Away' dropped March 9th, also just about 2 months before Paranormals release and has 5 videos.....plus both of their pre-orders were like a month before release. Now that I just said that, I'm betting that they'll put the pre order up within the next week or so and we'll have the preorder track to keep us entertained for another week or so. By that time Kickin and Screamin will be out and then they'll go from there. Haven't heard much on Hopsin's 'Knock Madness' lately either

Oh, and Alex, don't bash me too hard for putting 'Rollin' Stoned' instead of 'Rollin' Stone' haha smfh did that 'D' really bother you that much?

Yea, that's what i figured and that's just sad bruh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

did you know that white frame sunglasses havent been in for about 4 years...??

Did u know that a man talking down on another mans is considered gay since like forever ago?! Lmao, just joshin ya! The stuff people say here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

did you know that white frame sunglasses havent been in for about 4 years...??

Hopsin has said on his facebook page that knock madness will drop in october.