Thread: this message goes to tech n9ne, krizz kaliko, mayday, and everyone who has given me this new way of life....

this message goes to tech n9ne, krizz kaliko, mayday, and everyone who has given me this new way of life....

1st of all... i could not express or even explain how thankful i am to even be able to hear what i have from the music i have been blessed to hear. it has given me a total 360 on what has truly been going on in this very cruel world. i mostly want to thank because if they would not have opened the door i wouldnt have ever known that it existed. i have called the live broadcasts and never truly got to speak with the ones who have helped me to see this way of life. i mainly wrote this to send my thanks to the message you have given and i hope that others will send there thanks through this discussion. im mainly writing this to thank for wat has been given to me. i have been blessed and i was a heavy drug user. ive been to 3 facilities for drugs, 2 of them with detox facilities. i lost my chance to go back when obama cut off the social service that allows you to go through the state. i hit rock bottom very hard. but through the grace of god i found a way out. im not sayin that god did that, but that i was willing to do wat it took in order to get to that point. ive made the hardest sacrifices in life in order to get to this point. i am 4 weeks clean as of yesterday and i didnt even know that it has been that long till 2 days ago. i wasnt even counting due to me just focusing on myself. i hope that people can relate to this discussion. i dont really mind if this discussion is thrown out or dies off but i just want to send the thanks for this new way of life that has been granted to me. much love and TECHN9CIAN 4 LIFE... and beyond. 8P

Congrats on being clean for 4 weeks!

Yea man i know how ya feel. About around the time a6s7s came out i was battleing a hard xtc addiction..i am now about 9 months clean but all 6s 7s just brimgs me back to those days an sometimes its hard to listen to those songs cuz i was slways jus gone listening to that album. I finally quit that shig cuz the wife was threatning to leave. But msn do i wish i could pop few triple stacks

i hear you brother, i just celebrated six years sober last halloween. man tech is a huge part of my sobriety today, and thankfully was not my drinking days. I can't listen to what i did then. i was sobering up about a year before everready came out, and i went out and bought that a week after my one year. The whole strange roster has been a part of my experiences in sobriety. so good luck brother, early sobriety was the hardest, most insane time in my life, real tough, but its a gift and gets better. keep doing what your doing, the best is yet to come. God bless you homie, and thanks to everyone at strange, especially Tech, Kutt, Krizz and Big Scoob

thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGinger
    Congrats on being clean for 4 weeks!

gratz on the 6 years. thats a huge commitment. glad you see the right side of things. get it? right side? ya. good to see you on your way. much love.

Quote Originally Posted by Grady Martin

i hear you brother, i just celebrated six years sober last halloween. man tech is a huge part of my sobriety today, and thankfully was not my drinking days. I can't listen to what i did then. i was sobering up about a year before everready came out, and i went out and bought that a week after my one year. The whole strange roster has been a part of my experiences in sobriety. so good luck brother, early sobriety was the hardest, most insane time in my life, real tough, but its a gift and gets better. keep doing what your doing, the best is yet to come. God bless you homie, and thanks to everyone at strange, especially Tech, Kutt, Krizz and Big Scoob

ya i feel ya. i had my fun wit the rolls. i enjoyed it and dont take it back. i have come to realize that my life doesnt need to be in a different state of mind, but just how you look at life. i do miss it but i already served my time. dont need anymore wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent OON9NA
    Yea man i know how ya feel. About around the time a6s7s came out i was battleing a hard xtc addiction..i am now about 9 months clean but all 6s 7s just brimgs me back to those days an sometimes its hard to listen to those songs cuz i was slways jus gone listening to that album. I finally quit that shig cuz the wife was threatning to leave. But msn do i wish i could pop few triple stacks

Yeah I've had 8 drug overdoses..a coma, 4 month straight blackout/psychosis...I have a little over 6 months clean now

wow that says somethin there. someone didnt want ya to leave yet. that is very remarkable. a lil piece to life i have noticed is if you add up those numbers you said. 8+4+6=18....1+8 is 9. it would be a good idea to look for the nines in your life. the number 9 is a very powerful number. always continue to look for those. 6 is bad number and wat i see in that is that you have overcome the 6s in your life. 6 months clean just proves how powerful you are in life. im not sayin to count numbers all the time but to just be willing to keep an open mind and look for signs. god works in mysterious ways. he has not talked to me but he has helped me to realize wat is to come and the route in which it needs to be done. i cant exactly tell ya wat to do but to definately listen to your inner self. theres nothing wrong with asking for help and always be willing to learn know matter how hard it may be. i have faith in you and hope to see you in the future. gl with the journey and dont forget to smile. smiles go very far in life. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by alex wojcik
    Yeah I've had 8 drug overdoses..a coma, 4 month straight blackout/psychosis...I have a little over 6 months clean now