Thread: question about some of the exclusive merch items only on the hostile takeover tour....

question about some of the exclusive merch items only on the hostile takeover tour....

now if i'm not mistaken, i believe i saw someone from mayday as well as tech wearing a flight jacket...i think it was the SAME JACKET he wore in the Midwest Meltdown music video or something similar to it....has anyone seen this at the tour available for sale or not? if so, did anyone of you buy them? how much and what do they look like if u can post a pic? also looking forward to having new posters in my collection, I am specifically looking for mayday, prozak, stevie stone, and krizz kaliko since all their releases have and are set to drop....can i find them on the tour as well? also, the NEW vip package: does it have the same posters that were originally in the previous vip package that was sold out? thanks if anyone would be able to help, lol i know this is alot but any bit of feedback would be awesome....keep it strange technicians!

I can tell you if the posters are different from each vip I bought both ^_^ but as for exclusive stuff on tour...I haven't found out yet lol but I'm dying to know...so just bring plenty of cash flo lol

Some of things only available on the tour (so far)

- Tech N9ne/Krizz Kaliko authentic workshirts - these were crazy limited though according to Tech

- Tech N9ne windbreaker, I believe the SM one is on the site

Those are the only noteworthy items that haven't made their way to the webstore yet, from last time I checked

the windbreaker did, i see it on there...thanks alot though!