Thread: Question for fans that have been attending Tech concerts for the last decade: Have the concerst lost energy?

Question for fans that have been attending Tech concerts for the last decade: Have the concerst lost energy?

I know many of you have been going to Tech concerts for years. Like many of you, I have been to 8 Tech N9ne concerts since 2003.

I have been to 3 Tech N9ne concerts in the last 2 years and in my opinion, they lacked the energy that I was used to experiencing. All of the concerts started off with a bang, and the first 20 minutes were awesome. But after about 20 minutes, Tech started talking about titties, girls etc, and then he went on and talked about how his music is starting to blow up.

I think its cool that Tech appreciates that his fans are the reason why he is blowing up, but during these last 3 concerts that I have been to, all of the energy has been sucked out after the first half of the show.

Now I'm not sure if it is because his new music is lacking the energy that he used to produce from his old stuff, or if he is just burned out?

Anybody else think Tech might need to take a break from touring, so he can recapture that "energy". It seems like he has been tourning almost non-stop for a decade, and he might be burned out.

I know some of you "true" fans will take it personal, but I want to hear from fans who have been to a lot of shows during the last decade.

Much love to all Tech n9ne fans.

I've been going to shows for years..

I just went to the Santa Cruz show lastnight and that show was the most energetic I've seen!

IMO I think they are getting better

They definitely haven't lost steam. The crowds are getting bigger and the show itself carries the same energy.

Interesting. I was at that show too and there was at least 15 minutes of Tech just talking about girls and also talking about some of his songs off of all 6's and 7's. I have been to 6 shows at the Catalyst in Santa Cruz and I thought it was the weakest one. I guess we just have different points of view.

Are you talking about JUST Tech's set or the whole show itself?

They do 50+ minutes straight in this set before they stop to address the fans.