Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Krizz Kaliko "Species"

Krizz Kaliko "Species"

Love this track, was just about to post this. This track reminds me of 'Alive' from Shock Treatment.

I don't know why but I don't like it.

Not digging this song at all. The end of the video was funny, but this feels like a definite skip track to me.

Considering Krizz Kaliko originated in R&B/Soul and doubles as an emcee, I wouldn't be too over critical as to insinuate "BUT WHERE DAT RAW SHIT DOE?!?!?!" Take the song for what it is, not to mention there was only a brief clip of it even revealed in the video. The instrumental used sounded pretty smooth to me and it's not like much over the top lyricism is strung within this type of club song. Definitely not my favorite sneak preview he's released thus far but I mean it's not horrible either. The scene at the end of the video was pretty tongue in cheek (no pun intended) and make me crack a smile lol. He seems to be taking a comedic angle with most of the recent promos he's debuted.

i don't like the pitch change at all. wtf?

If he ends with a verse, it will make the song for me. If not, I'll probably skip over it. Nothing wrong with it, just not my .

I dig this song. Then again, I also enjoy having sex with females, so maybe that's why nobody else enjoys it.

haha love it

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

I dig this song. Then again, I also enjoy having sex with females, so maybe that's why nobody else enjoys it.

I'm not necessarily a fan of the vocal effects, but he did that on Vitiligo...it's nothing new. And I can dig some r&b, so I'm widdit. But if you don't like r&b then I understand why this shit isn't for you. I know it's not for everybody, but I wouldn't say it sounds like everything else in the mainstream. Especially based off of a minute long clip of the song. I think it has potential to be a good song. To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by crow

the voice tone is annoying............i dont like r&b......theres nothing that stands out from it.....sounds exactly like everything else in the mainstream...why would u like this if i dont like the other shit

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta