Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIG SCOOB aka SCOOBY GRITS "REAL COCKY" Music Video

BIG SCOOB aka SCOOBY GRITS "REAL COCKY" Music Video

http://hogent.com/store/ Buy any merch, and get a FREE autographed copy of "Dope Talk Vol. 1"[/b]

if scoob could just switch his flow sometimes i'd really dig him but it's ALWAYS the same

GO SCOOB!!! LOVE IT

Scoob's flow is it's usual, boring and redundant. Video is boring. Nothing to see here, move on

Why switch up his flow? Scoob's is slower paced but he has always been like that. Just cuz he don't chop in his rap like the rest of strange music why would he start now. Just be happy he is still rapping considering all the shit hes been going through the last year.

I wasnt feeling Monsterifik too much, but I thought that Damn Fool stepped up Scoobs game. He varies his flow on several tracks, and the features help to mix it up too. While I was unimpressed with Monsterifik, I thought Damn Fool was definitely Strange material and Im glad I preordered it. I also liked most of No Filter. I look forward to seeing what he does next.

Good to know, a few others get it!!

"Why switch up his flow? Scoob's is slower paced but he has always been like that. Just cuz he don't chop in his rap like the rest of strange music why would he start now. Just be happy he is still rapping considering all the shit hes been going through the last year."

StraNGeRs need to chill out and just ENJOY Supporting 1of the GreatesT Music Labels to currently exist. Scoob won't appeal to everyone but sometimes there are more important things to Focus on...if I had health problems, I wouldn't be waking up every morning, thinking "hey, I gotta improve my Rapping Skills." Relax & Breath people.......6688846993 out

There's a Reply to click on for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Gsus

Good to know, a few others get it!!

"Why switch up his flow? Scoob's is slower paced but he has always been like that. Just cuz he don't chop in his rap like the rest of strange music why would he start now. Just be happy he is still rapping considering all the shit hes been going through the last year."

StraNGeRs need to chill out and just ENJOY Supporting 1of the GreatesT Music Labels to currently exist. Scoob won't appeal to everyone but sometimes there are more important things to Focus on...if I had health problems, I wouldn't be waking up every morning, thinking "hey, I gotta improve my Rapping Skills." Relax & Breath people.......6688846993 out

& I posted before listening to the song, cause Scoob will ALWAYS be a King in my books...and again I am talking about something more important than Rap Music. When Scoob & Strange was in Lethbridge (that is in Canada) he wasn't feeling well & easily could have bailed on the Meet & Greet, but just like Tech, Kali, Kutt,etc. do, he took care of Business!! It is something that is greatly LackinG in our North American CuLTuRe/SociEtY....it is CalleD: CHARACTER!

& by they way, Scoob DestRoYs the nay-sayers with these lyrics......................................

"Dedicated/Devastating/Big Noise Making/Ground Shaking/Earthquaking/While they all faking/If you know me/Then you know/The homies real wit it/They can't hold me/I'm like Kobe/I got skills wit it/Hold the middle/Getting viddles/Now I'm spitting riddles/Sharp pencil to the mental n****a/far from simple/straight butta out the gutta/on you MF's/you either hate it or you love it/I am a step above it"

(& then he slays the rest of the 3rd verse....so again, not for every1, but please respect the RDV's!! & I might have made some mistakes...my apologies for not living up to your Un-Attainable StanDards. haha I never claimed to be perfect...just GreaT!!)