Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Just listened to Paranormal and....

  1. #1
    Senior Member Richard676's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    195

    Just listened to Paranormal and....

    While it's REAL good I found there was a lot of slow songs and he didn't really mix it up as much as he did on Tales From The Sick



    but definately worth the purchase and will be listening to it a LOT more



    Anyone else heard the full album yet?




    (and while the urge to post about how much you don't like Prozak is tempting it's not needed)


  2. #2


    I heard this album, and its great, but like tales From The Sick. Album is too calm, i waiting for more wickedshit.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Richard676's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    195


    Google for it, I'm not posting any songs or links just want to talk to people who have heard it.





    I just get impatient waiting when my pre-order doesnt usually come till a month after a release

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382


    lol trust me I've googled for it it's not on there

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard

    Google for it, I'm not posting any songs or links just want to talk to people who have heard it.





    I just get impatient waiting when my pre-order doesnt usually come till a month after a release

  5. #5
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    I googled it and it's there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    lol trust me I've googled for it it's not on there

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard

    Google for it, I'm not posting any songs or links just want to talk to people who have heard it.





    I just get impatient waiting when my pre-order doesnt usually come till a month after a release

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382


    :O

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    I googled it and it's there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    lol trust me I've googled for it it's not on there

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard

    Google for it, I'm not posting any songs or links just want to talk to people who have heard it.





    I just get impatient waiting when my pre-order doesnt usually come till a month after a release

  7. #7
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    i listened to it and yeah it's worth a purchase. way different than Tales From The Sick, but I still enjoyed it. i think the calmer tracks were an interesting development in Prozak's music, and i personally enjoyed them.


    some bad hooks like Wake Up/You're Dead, Line In The Middle and End Of Us and the bridge or w/e on Perception Deception are my only real objections to the album

  8. #8


    It's there. google it or check Twitter. Haven't listened to it yet but I'll get to it tonight

  9. #9
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    I'm not even going to bother listening to it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382


    It's pretty good, but WAAYYY too many rock tracks

Similar Threads

  1. Paranormal album sales
    By AlexM in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 02:23 AM
  2. Prozak's Paranormal up for pre-order
    By a tie a in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 12:38 AM
  3. Prozak - 'Paranormal' Preview
    By Monster King in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 06:04 PM
  4. Who's already listened to K.O.D. ?
    By CHRISTechnichian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 05:20 AM
  5. Paranormal Activity
    By The Chef in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 12:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •