Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lynch confirmes a "big guest feature" for mannibalector

Lynch confirmes a "big guest feature" for mannibalector

Lynch says hes got a big feature done for mannibalector, but isnt saying who it is yet..the only BIG feature he has wanted so far is Eminem. Did he finally get him on a track?

http://blog.therealbrothalynchhung.c...at-big-collab/

They somewhat hinted at it within the blog... Although that's not the most reliable clue ever as they've teased multiple different collaborations that never came to fruition. I'll keep my fingers crossed that he finally landed Eminem! I think it'd be the only proper way to end this monstrous trilogy to be honest.

Em is my guess too, I'm not really sure who else it'd be, I mean, he got Snoop on DAAM so I'm sure he'd be able to get a hold of Em 'n it's been awhile since he said he wanted to work with him so he's had the time I would imagine. Guess we'll know when the tracklist comes out

if he has indeed landed this long overdue collab with Eminem then I would probably also figure (Eminem) is going to be on Tech's album later this year but its just a guess!

yeah i was thinking Em as well, i really hope that's what it'll be. he's had a lot of time and has reached out so he would get it done.

also for DAAM i remember Lynch said he wanted Crooked I but he could't fit him into the album, so maybe he's talking about getting that down, which would be disappointing considering the hype

I wouldn't be disappointed if instead of Em he got Crooked.... would I prefer Em? probably, mainly because he'd probably go best with Lynch's themes I would imagine, but if he had to get Crooked instead, I'm cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

yeah i was thinking Em as well, i really hope that's what it'll be. he's had a lot of time and has reached out so he would get it done.

also for DAAM i remember Lynch said he wanted Crooked I but he could't fit him into the album, so maybe he's talking about getting that down, which would be disappointing considering the hype

cant wait for mannibalector fuck the features not that a collab with em wouldnt be raw. what ever happened to that video blog that was spose to start march 31st?

Quote Originally Posted by Esko

if he has indeed landed this long overdue collab with Eminem then I would probably also figure (Eminem) is going to be on Tech's album later this year but its just a guess!

IF it is EM (im not gettin my hopes up) than I would THINK thats a safe assumption.

I wonder....

they hinted at em being on kalis album too....so Im not counting on it

It could be rick ross, I mean, he was going to be on techs album