Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It would be cool..

It would be cool..

Never been to one of tech's shows before I'm going on the 19th to the one here in Ventura (CA) and just a thought but to those who get to the show to wait in line early die hard fans looking to get a good view but not making ends to go V.I.P Tech should come out to those first few people waiting say hey take a few pics etc idk I think that shit would be dope just a thought

but then whats the point of a vip..

Dude doesn't have time for that between interviews and VIP before the show maybe you should save up for next concert

And you really think they'd be able to say.."Only the first few people in line get to take pictures blah blah blah" every one would rush up front. This wouldnt work out positively, it'd only cause a massive mini riot of some sort Lol Would be a nice gesture, but would do more bad then good.

Haha I know I'm saying doors open 7 I'm not sure what time VIP is but like the people there at 2 waiting in line when there's only like what 7 people or so ?...but again just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

And you really think they'd be able to say.."Only the first few people in line get to take pictures blah blah blah" every one would rush up front. This wouldnt work out positively, it'd only cause a massive mini riot of some sort Lol Would be a nice gesture, but would do more bad then good.

I've seen that happen. You never know what will happen after the meet and greet

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Emmanuel Hernandez
    Haha I know I'm saying doors open 7 I'm not sure what time VIP is but like the people there at 2 waiting in line when there's only like what 7 people or so ?...but again just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

You have no idea dude. In between VIP and the show last year, tech and the crew went to the park in my town. I've caught up with Kutty outside the bus, they don't just hide in their buses between VIP and the show. Granted, tech was 20 mins late to the VIP because he slept through an interview he had to do (he said he had too many KC Tea's the night before) But I've heard of them being outside mixing it up in town a couple of times, but i'll only speak to the once that I actually saw him.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    Dude doesn't have time for that between interviews and VIP before the show maybe you should save up for next concert

Did I say they hide in there bus I thought I said they were busy before the shows

Quote Originally Posted by Josh C

You have no idea dude. In between VIP and the show last year, tech and the crew went to the park in my town. I've caught up with Kutty outside the bus, they don't just hide in their buses between VIP and the show. Granted, tech was 20 mins late to the VIP because he slept through an interview he had to do (he said he had too many KC Tea's the night before) But I've heard of them being outside mixing it up in town a couple of times, but i'll only speak to the once that I actually saw him.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis

you said he "doesn't have time for that"

That being kicking it with some fans that got there early

Clearly if he has time to go to the park, he'd have time to pop out to the line while there are 10-20 people there (the OP suggested them visiting the people that get there early). Not saying one way or the other that he should or shouldn't. Just that there is time for him to do it. If he wanted to.

At the Midland in KC, If your in line on the side of the building you will see everyone who's on the tour. Meanwhile if your at the front of the building you have no idea that Tech, MGK, Stone, Mayday actually walk around before the show lol. Tech came out once, MGK came out once, Mayday and stone came out a few different times and talked and took pictures with fans. I myself got to talk to MGK, in short, this sort of thing does happen. but Tech cant actually take pictures, but he'll shake everyones hand. Thats about as much as he can do lol