Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/14/2012 Celebrity Theatre Phoenix, AZ

4/14/2012 Celebrity Theatre Phoenix, AZ

For anybody body that went to this show, what did you think of the new venue and of the show as a whole? Would you like to see Tech back at this venue? Why or why not?

Saw the stage, looked pretty awesome

Even though there were seats, nobody sat in them, Everyone stood up and you had a perfect view of the performers since they seating area is on an incline. Still had plenty of moshpits in the VIP section but and definitely was a pretty dope concert!

anyone know who did the opening act? been trying to figure that out...

is it an old movie theater??

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Millz

Even though there were seats, nobody sat in them, Everyone stood up and you had a perfect view of the performers since they seating area is on an incline. Still had plenty of moshpits in the VIP section but and definitely was a pretty dope concert!

Nah, its a circular venue with the stage right in the middle. Here's a vid from the concert. You'll see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

[h1]

Quote Originally Posted by javier m

anyone know who did the opening act? been trying to figure that out...

I like how that looks

Nah, its a circular venue with the stage right in the middle. Here's a vid from the concert. You'll see what I mean.

It was pretty cool, not gonna lie. I was skeptical at first cause it had seats and everyone knows a Tech show doesnt is not meant to have seats lol. But I was pretty impressed.

I like how that looks

Considering I've never been to the celebrity theatre before, I thought the venue itself was pretty good I guess. Honestly, I kinda liked the seats, I got sit down in between acts. I like that the seats were inclined too. Even if people were infront of you you could still see pretty good. The only thing I was sure about was that circluar stage. At the marquee they had the whole stage to work with, where with this one they were kinda limited to what they could do. But it's cool they still made it work and the concert was still pretty sick!