Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No disrespect but...kutts slackin

No disrespect but...kutts slackin

I think kutt calhoun is a dope fuckin rapper i mean i listen to his shit all da time and its hard as fuck i luv kutt..but its been 2yrs since he dropped an actual album besides his ep..maybe if he can be more consistant on makin more music and releasing albums each year than he would get the support he wants from his fans cuz im tired of waiting I want more KUTT CALHOUN SHIT!

Its very atypical for rappers to put out a new album every year. Kutts putting out albums on the same pace as many artists. Id love it if Kutt put out more albums but hes got a full plate and I wouldnt want him to sacrifice quality just to appease impatient fans.

What the fuck is the point of putting out an album if he's only gonna push 1-2k copies? People bitch for full, studio-quality music but don't wanna support any of it. It's costs to put out an album, and if he's not making the revenue back for it, then obviously he can't keep on putting out much of it.

He cant make an album every year when 80% of fans dont buy his albums....which is hella stupid

Alot of people talk shit about why he hasnt put out any new albums. But alot these same people dont buy his albums...so they are the reason....

buy kutts albums and he will make new ones...

Im one of the thousands that is a true kutt calhoun supporter..and I do think that its fucked up that all these tech n9ne/strange music fans aint supporting Kutt Calhoun who is a Strange Music Vetran..Him,Krizz and Tech are the main reason why strange music is where its at now and thats why its fucked up why he aint getting the support he deserves..but I think Kutt needs to come hard and keep releasing music to show these non-supporters that he is worthy and has hardcore talent than alot of other rappers....just seems like hes not trying regardless of the lack of support...he needs to keep his head up and show these muthafuckas what Kutt Calhoun is all about.

It's not Kutt slacking. when your on a label, you do a album when the label says you can do the album. he really doesnt have a ton of control over it

he should put out a new single every 2 or 3 months to build revenue for himself...

Its called support your mothafuckin artists ive bought multiple copies of feature presentation n raw n unkutt if u dont buy the music the artist isnt gonna make money therefore cant make new music so support the artists is all it is

my sentiments exactly

Quote Originally Posted by QCtechnician

What the fuck is the point of putting out an album if he's only gonna push 1-2k copies? People bitch for full, studio-quality music but don't wanna support any of it. It's costs to put out an album, and if he's not making the revenue back for it, then obviously he can't keep on putting out much of it.