Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT VIP UPDATE for Strange Music fans!!!!

IMPORTANT VIP UPDATE for Strange Music fans!!!!

We continue to be amazed by your support of the Hostile Takeover 2012 Tour! Due to the overwhelming demand - we've had more people than ever before taking part in the VIP experience - we scrambled to put together a second VIP package in order to meet demand! Unfortunately, not everyone moves as fast as we do and there have been some hiccups in manufacturing - we're working hard to get all of these items to our warehouse as quickly as possible so we can get them packed up and sent to your doors. Right now, we estimate that these new packages will begin shipping to all of you fans by 4/29. We apologize for this delay and we appreciate your understanding and patience. Please note that this doesn't affect your ability to get into the VIP Meet & Greet or into the show you selected to attend! Thank you again for your understanding in this matter - we could've never guessed how amped you all were for the Hostile Takeover 2012 Tour - know that we're doing everything we can to get all of this great merchandise into your hands as quickly as possible!

Get your VIP Packages at www.strangevip.com.

I wish someone would've told me they were gonna do that. Otherwise I would've waited to order one because i want those earbuds, instead of having sticky notes, magnets, Tech N9ne Patch, Strange Music Pin, and a deck of cards...

i hope they plan on giving us something for the meet and greet if they haven't even shipped our packages by the time of the show. I'm going to the Chico Show on the 27th and if they don't ship until the 29th what am i supposed to take to the meet and greet?

I'm going to the Chico show too. I have promo posters that I will let people have in case the package doesn't come in time.

Quote Originally Posted by eat it

i hope they plan on giving us something for the meet and greet if they haven't even shipped our packages by the time of the show. I'm going to the Chico Show on the 27th and if they don't ship until the 29th what am i supposed to take to the meet and greet?

that would be cool all of my old posters are already signed and shit

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

I'm going to the Chico show too. I have promo posters that I will let people have in case the package doesn't come in time.

*SIGH* wish i had money to get my VIP... one day ill get it. And thumbs up to the people that r able to get it. Lucky fuckers =]

Whoop Whoop can't wait homies been waiting for a tech concert to come to Fresno, CA since the Fire and Ice tour that was cancelled. been to his first show in Fresno a while back and that shit was dope as fuck and now i got the VIP package with my brother and this one is gonna be bigger then any tech concert i've been too... Strange Music all day every day na mean

I'll be wearing a street team shirt. find me

that would be cool all of my old posters are already signed and shit

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

i know right..i got the same one you did. and truly i think it was mostly shit not worth the $145

Quote Originally Posted by Ervin Diserly

I wish someone would've told me they were gonna do that. Otherwise I would've waited to order one because i want those earbuds, instead of having sticky notes, magnets, Tech N9ne Patch, Strange Music Pin, and a deck of cards...

the should've just included the earbuds, and the limited edition posters. Yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by christopher

i know right..i got the same one you did. and truly i think it was mostly shit not worth the $145

Quote Originally Posted by Ervin Diserly