Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tech

tech

Do you think techs music is kind of getting gay????

I'm think yeah because if you listen to his old Shit and compare it to his new Shit then yeah i'm not saying I don't like tech anymore I'll always have mad love for tech

I think tech should do one album with like some Fucking hard core gangsta Shit ya did I mean

But I don't know tech go head and do you bro

I used to think the same thing bro, just keep listening and you'll realize that he IS getting better.

he really is getting betterrrr. u guys need to realize and expand your mind.

Yeah I love his music now but I kinda miss the hardcore gangsta Shit u feel me

Quote Originally Posted by Markee Cromer

he really is getting betterrrr. u guys need to realize and expand your mind.

Every one should know by now that Tech isnt the type of rapper to just do the same type of songs all the time. He always has a variety of tracks on each album. If you think that's "gay" then maybe you should just keep listening to his old albums and not bother with his new shit.

I'm not saying I Dont like his new Shit I think its great i'm just saying he should do a couple of hardcore Shit not a hole album justlike 4 songs are some Shit like that

Who the fuck creates a thread and then has a conversation with themselves about it?