Thread: Show your homegirl Halii some love! :) (up and coming singer)

Show your homegirl Halii some love! :) (up and coming singer)

What's good!

For those of you who don't know me yet:

I'm from Denver, CO, 18 years young, and I sing, play guitar and kick flows occasionally.

Check out my pages to learn more about me and listen;

www.facebook.com/halii.green.music

www.youtube.com/haliigreen

www.soundcloud.com/halii-green

and my Twitter: @haliigreen

I do professional sounding collabs for $50, but I will trade a collab for a beat too. Hit me up!

and tell a friend!

you can download the rough mix of my song Possibly with the homie Blind Ambitionz below!

your voice is beautiful, i'd love to throw you on a hook for one of my beats

Add me on Facebook, we can discuss it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth

your voice is beautiful, i'd love to throw you on a hook for one of my beats

First off (in the least creepiest way possible lol) you're very easy on my eyes, true beauty no doubt! Now to the most important factor, your voice! I'm usually pretty critical when it comes to vocalists but I enjoyed every second of your video to be honest. You're able to keep a smooth melody while achieving a range of gorgeous sounding notes from highs to lows. I feel if you had some proper productions and equipment locked down that you'd quickly be on your way down a successful path. Keep up the nice work, I'll definitely be checking back to tune into your next video for sure! Do you write your all of your own material or perform an abundance of covers more so?

Thank you for all that you said!

I write a lot of music in my free time, and have been doing so since I was about nine. I like composing madrigal vocal music when I'm really bored... I also write contemporary music, of course. haha. Mostly acoustic songs and industrial stuff when I'm goin solo. But when I make videos, they're usually covers. I have three or four originals on YouTube, and two on SoundCloud.

I'm looking to release an EP by September. I have a few people offering to mix and master for me.

Tell a friend, love!

Quote Originally Posted by BottledMindFrame

First off (in the least creepiest way possible lol) you're very easy on my eyes, true beauty no doubt! Now to the most important factor, your voice! I'm usually pretty critical when it comes to vocalists but I enjoyed every second of your video to be honest. You're able to keep a smooth melody while achieving a range of gorgeous sounding notes from highs to lows. I feel if you had some proper productions and equipment locked down that you'd quickly be on your way down a successful path. Keep up the nice work, I'll definitely be checking back to tune into your next video for sure! Do you write your all of your own material or perform an abundance of covers more so?

Quote Originally Posted by BottledMindFrame

You got it!...nice vocals.We should collaborate.

Check out my latest work attached and see if u r game to make sum good music.

facebook.com/celeon